HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Middle Earth Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

Middle Earth Series Empty
PostSubject: Middle Earth Series   Middle Earth Series EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 9:32 pm

On sale in celebration of J.R.R Tolkien's birthday at The Country Squire. Ordered more of Old Toby and Second Breakfast. Not on sale but added to the order as well was Parson's Blend.

Love their stuff and it is about time for my quinquennial reading of The Hobbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Middle Earth Series   Middle Earth Series EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Just For Him out of Springfield MO has some Middle Earth blends as well. I'm not big into aromatics but they get good reviews. You can order them online.

No affiliation, just liked their shop. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Middle Earth Series   Middle Earth Series EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:09 pm

GeoffC wrote:
On sale in celebration of J.R.R Tolkien's birthday at The Country Squire.  Ordered more of Old Toby and Second Breakfast.  Not on sale but added to the order as well was Parson's Blend.

Love their stuff and it is about time for my quinquennial reading of The Hobbit.

You can't be enabling me like this! Have been wanting to try their stuff anyway so got 4 oz each of Rivendell aND Old Toby. Have heard nothing but good things about their blends so thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Middle Earth Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: