HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Three totes going home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Three totes going home Empty
PostSubject: Three totes going home   Three totes going home EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Back in Republic tonight, gather up, grading and packing three totes of Ginnie weed to go home with me to coddle. Not a great haul, but beautiful stuff, each leaf hand selected by yours truly. This 2018 batch is nicer than the previous two years, so I have high hopes for having something nice to deal with in 2020.

The Long Game is on! Hanging out with the kids at the nursery and smoking some fine tobaccos. I'll be camping out here for the next couple of days before I go home and beat the predicted snowfall for the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Three totes going home   Three totes going home EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:41 pm

I don't think I'll ever have the where with all to grow my own, but it's not for lack of dreaming. Good on ya'. I hope it becomes a treasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Three totes going home   Three totes going home EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:59 pm

I was fortunate enough to get some of the Wiz's blends...some 5 years ago. Still have some of it...been aging...it is still terrific! Not sure if aging helped it, sure didn't hurt it abit. Still wonderful taste and aroma.
Many thanks, Wiz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Three totes going home   Three totes going home EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Good for you Wiz. Having the “right stuff” can make your day’s brighter and your burdens lighter.

Three totes going home D6bddf10Three totes going home 29400910Three totes going home 114e6110Three totes going home Ddb39b10Three totes going home Cf77ce10Three totes going home Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Three totes going home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: