HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:24 pm

https://halfwheel.com/bill-introduced-in-congress-would-ban-internet-cigar-e-cigarette-sales-flavored-tobacco/292213

This is some bad news if it passes . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:11 pm

...and perhaps good news for the BMs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Could be good news for BMs except for the outright ban on aromatics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:49 pm

All part of the big squeeze I suppose, Geoff. It's entirely possible to think that in 20 years the sale of all tobacco products will be banned... which would mean that the tin of SJF you've got squirrelled away would be worth a princely sum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:18 pm

You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands. Ain't selling! But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm

thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:44 pm

GeoffC wrote:
You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands.  Ain't selling!  But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape lol!

Nah, don't need anymore, not after the size of the order I made earlier this month Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Stick wrote:
GeoffC wrote:
You can pry that tin of SJF out of my cold dead hands.  Ain't selling!  But it might be a good time to order that 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape lol!

Nah, don't need anymore, not after the size of the order I made earlier this month Wink

lol!

H'mm, maybe 20 years & 7 months 'at current consumption' isn't a deep enough cellar yet....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Ugh, the mess of it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee Pattison

Registration date : 2019-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig   Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Let us not forget that Prohibition did not work , we may hide away for a few!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bill Introduced in Congress Would Ban Internet Cigar & E-Cig
Page 1 of 1