HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Capstan in The Dirty Dozen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

Capstan in The Dirty Dozen Empty
PostSubject: Capstan in The Dirty Dozen   Capstan in The Dirty Dozen EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 pm

Watching The Dirty Dozen on Netflix. At the 1:25 and 28 second mark, a Jeep with the gang rolls by a drugstore. On the wall of the drugstore is a big ad for Capstan. I thought that was pretty cool.

Great movie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Capstan in The Dirty Dozen   Capstan in The Dirty Dozen EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 11:03 am

Buddy opened another tin of 30 year old Capstan last Thursday at the poker tournament and shared. That is extremely cool! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Capstan in The Dirty Dozen   Capstan in The Dirty Dozen EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:16 pm

Thatís awesome I will have to keep an eye out when I am watching it next time! Love the older WW II movies especially the ones films overseas when I see old ads like that is like an Easter egg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Capstan in The Dirty Dozen   Capstan in The Dirty Dozen EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Had a bowl of Capstan Navy Cut this evening! Jolly good it was too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Capstan in The Dirty Dozen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Arts & Entertainment-
Jump to: