HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The Victorinox Alox Electrician

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

The Victorinox Alox Electrician  Empty
PostSubject: The Victorinox Alox Electrician    The Victorinox Alox Electrician  EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 pm

I just ordered and received this “Electrician “ via a Amazon Prime. Handle scales are Alox (aluminum). The quality, fit, finish, heavy gauge of the steel, everything, is the best I have ever seen. The main blade is twice the gauge as the one on my new EvoGrip 18. The reamer is long, sharply pointed and very sharp.  The cap lifter is super heavy duty too.  And of course the sweet, stubby little sheepsfoot blade...lovely. This is the SAK that I’ve always dreamed of...made to work longer and harder than I’ll ever need it to...and eventually it’ll go to a great grandson.  Highest recommendation.

The Victorinox Alox Electrician  A7b21c10
The Victorinox Alox Electrician  D4768610

The Victorinox Alox Electrician  D6bddf10The Victorinox Alox Electrician  29400910The Victorinox Alox Electrician  114e6110The Victorinox Alox Electrician  Ddb39b10The Victorinox Alox Electrician  Cf77ce10The Victorinox Alox Electrician  Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Victorinox Alox Electrician    The Victorinox Alox Electrician  EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:14 pm

I like that, BH. It's got a kind of 'space' feel to it. If Armstrong and buddies were to pull a pen knife out of their pockets whilst on the moon, this would have been it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Victorinox Alox Electrician    The Victorinox Alox Electrician  EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:06 pm

I believe that is the same situation as the Camillus US, all steel military issue pocket knife. Or does that have a can opener instead of a screwdriver? And not a sheepsfoot either, but just a smaller blade. I have one. I sometimes carry it, but I'm having a brain fart at the moment. Simple is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Victorinox Alox Electrician
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: