HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Nice!  Awesome job Brothers!!!

And a very happy happy Birthday in advance!   cheers

BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:27 pm

scottbtdmb wrote:

https://imgur.com/fNRus3M

First it is shock and then the awe. You need to shore up that bunker while you can.

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:41 pm

As close to perfect as there is.

PS: two related threads were merged.

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 29400910The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 114e6110The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Ddb39b10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Cf77ce10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
scottbtdmb wrote:

First it is shock and then the awe. You need to shore up that bunker while you can.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks man! Shock and awe is certainly right! As for shoring up the bunker, my local Target will be running out of mason jars tomorrow morning lol!

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:56 pm

We ain't even got started yet Scott. Better duck and cover!!

affraid

Cheers,

RR

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Purple11x 2The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Bombx10  The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Bombx6The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10 The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Shocked
Brewdude wrote:
We ain't even got started yet Scott. Better duck and cover!!

affraid

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Scott, I hope you are not in a hurry to call in a clean-up crew! Shocked

Also, have a happy birthday tomorrow! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Mwahahahaha, another splendid run squad. Can’t wait to see photographic evidence and a big happy birthday brother, hope it’s a grand one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 10:24 pm

cheers

Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 10:45 pm

scottbtdmb wrote:
Fr_Tom wrote:
scottbtdmb wrote:

Happy Birthday!

Thanks man!  Shock and awe is certainly right!  As for shoring up the bunker, my local Target will be running out of mason jars tomorrow morning lol!

-Scott

Y'all might want to stop in at a Wal-Mart or some other emporiums as well. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Indeed....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 3:02 am

Well done and perfect timing with the birthday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 7:39 am

By jove I think we have another mission success. Jolly good show chaps.

Happy birthday Scott!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 9:57 am

Poor guy. House is going to look like the dark side of the moon with all the impact craters today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 10:16 am

GeoffC wrote:
Poor guy.  House is going to look like the dark side of the moon with all the impact craters today.

Yes...we have an actual photo of the “ex front porch” of our target.

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 B4bac510

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 29400910The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 114e6110The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Ddb39b10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Cf77ce10The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 10:41 am

Blackhorse wrote:
GeoffC wrote:
Poor guy.  House is going to look like the dark side of the moon with all the impact craters today.

Yes...we have an actual photo of the “ex front porch” of our target.

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 B4bac510

Whoa! And I thought Google Earth used old images! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glassjapan

glassjapan

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 11:53 am

Happy Birthday!  Have a feeling that tobacco related gifts are covered this year.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:33 pm

After the initial onslaught yesterday, I spent the morning cleaning up the debris and trying to contain the damage. I hurried to my local Target to buy multiple mason jars to assist with the cleanup, only to return home this afternoon to find that I was bombed again!

As you will see from the pics below, the second bombing rivaled the first, and it is hard to say when order will be returned to my front porch after two days of assaults!

Gentleman, thank you once again for one of the kindest and most generous surprises I have ever received, on my birthday no less! Most of today’s senders remained anonymous or only left initials on the packages, so I don’t know who most of you are, but I can only express my sincerest gratitude and hope to one day pay this forward. Enjoy the pic below and please see my post from yesterday if you missed the picture of Day 1’s assault!

Thanks,

Scott

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/16/21/62/66/07294810.jpg

Last edited by scottbtdmb on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Linkee no workee.

Cheers,

RR

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Purple11x 2The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Bombx10  The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Bombx6The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 D6bddf10 The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Link should work now!  I’m not too sharp with posting pics lol

(Here are the first then the second pics...via BH)

Update 3-31-19
Received 2 additional packages over the weekend.  My postman had mercy on my front porch and decided to carefully load the packages into my mailbox to minimize impact.  I am adding a third picture at the bottom of Saturday’s mini bomb.  All in all this was certainly one of the nicest birthday surprises I have ever had.  This community means so much to me, and I will not forget the kindness of all the brothers that bombed me over the past 3 days!!!

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 3ad1b310

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 884b9a10[/

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 Eaeef110

Last edited by scottbtdmb on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Mo betta!

Good looking kitty cat. Sleepy too!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Wow! Someone sent you a cat?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Wow!  Someone sent you a cat?

Drat, ya beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:14 pm

Haha that’s a good one Dave! That’s my cat Sherlock in the background. By the way, thanks for merging both pics together and making things all organized for me lol.

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission   The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Nicely done! Sherlock looks wiped out after playing with all the boxes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next