HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands   Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Absolutely fantastic video. Wow those ropes look incredible. I would love to see the actual making of them. I've seen the making of small twists which are only a quarter kilo or at most a half kilo. Those ropes are much more like the factory ones turned out by Gawith but much much fatter.

It makes sense that cacha├ža would be aged I'm sure that each wood must impart some great character. I'm sure its a fascinating rabbit hole to explore. I've heard of a rum in Germany that is aged in black walnut grown in Afghanistan. I would love to get my hands on a bottle of that some day.

Cobs are great smokers and are surprisingly durable. I have a number of cobs that I smoke regularly that are 80 years old or more. Cobs are also great fun to modify to try things like reverse calabash with etc. If you have any trouble getting a cob I'm sure we can find a way to get some down there to you.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alottalatakia

Alottalatakia

Registration date : 2019-04-05

Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands   Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Ah- This video here is much better. it has the whole process going on. And you can enjoy our patois!

youtube.com/watch?v=o4v8nKbA6Eg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.behance.net/arturillustrator

Greetings from the Brazilian Highlands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: