HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Scott’s Mancave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Registration date : 2010-02-19

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Since buying my house in 2017, I have worked hard creating the ultimate mancave in my basement. After living in a condo for 15 years, it is so nice to finally have a space to show off my beer and tobacco stuff! There is also an unfinished section down there that came with a huge shelving unit, perfect for storing my tobacco cellar. Finally, while I no longer smoke inside, the new house came with a screened in deck where I can enjoy pipes and cigars. See pics below!

Scott’s Mancave  C35c4010

Scott’s Mancave  635e5610

Scott’s Mancave  91220010

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:08 pm

More pics of the basement area

Scott’s Mancave  6d236710

Scott’s Mancave  687c8f10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:11 pm

The tobacco cellar....

Scott’s Mancave  9decfa10

Scott’s Mancave  F5f90910
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:13 pm

Wow very nice setup. One day I'll buy a house and do something similar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm

And last but not least, the screened in deck!

Scott’s Mancave  A4e52a10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Nice layout and plenty of storage to boot. The deck area looks like the perfect area to relax, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:44 pm

cheers

I love it Scott. Well done mate!

I love you

Cheers,

RR

Scott’s Mancave  Purple11x 2Scott’s Mancave  Bombx10  Scott’s Mancave  Bombx3Scott’s Mancave  D6bddf10 Scott’s Mancave  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Sooooo nice! Jealous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:14 pm

That's cool! Did you finish off the basement or was it that way? Nice tobacco stash also!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Drool! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scottbtdmb

scottbtdmb

Scott’s Mancave  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott’s Mancave    Scott’s Mancave  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 8:57 am

Corncobcon wrote:
That's cool!  Did you finish off the basement or was it that way?  Nice tobacco stash also!

Actually that is how the basement came when we bought the place (half finished/half unfinished).  Pretty much all I’ve had to do is decorate down there and move the fridge, sectional couch, cabinet, and vinotemp down there.  For the sectional couch, I had to hire a furniture disassembly company to come out, as the movers could not get it down the steps.  The company came out, removed all the hundreds of staples in order to get the upholstery off, and then made several precision cuts to break down the interior.  It was pretty crazy and also expensive, but we loved that couch and really wanted it down there!

I love having the unfinished section down there too.  The shelving unit is great, and the previous owner left a huge gym mat in there, which is where I lift weights.  As for my tobacco stash, it is a modest 10 lbs at this point, nowhere near as big as my previous cellar was before I stupidly sold most of it off.  Thanks to the bombing surprise, and a few recent online orders I have made, it is slowly taking shape again!

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scott’s Mancave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Tobacco Cellars & Smoking Rooms-
Jump to: