HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shanez

Registration date : 2019-04-03

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage Empty
PostSubject: Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage   Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 7:13 pm

My wife got me a temperature controlled humidor for Christmas last year and I've about got it full already.  I'm mainly keeping boxes in it for longer term storage compared to loose sticks in my desktop humidor.

I had to salt test and adjust the hygrometer in it but it's on the dot now and stays there with the use of propylene glycol.

Here it is:

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage Img_2010

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage Img_2011

This thing really works.  When you open the door it feels and smells like walking into a professional humidor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage   Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Very nice! Kudos to the Missus for such a nice gift. It's good to know your sticks are safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Temperature Controlled humi for Long Term Storage
Page 1 of 1