HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shanez

Registration date : 2019-04-03

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 7:38 pm

I have a glass cabinet from Ikea that I use to display my pipes and such.  (I have to keep the window blind near it closed.  I'm looking for some good UV window tint to help with this.)

I need to work on my cleaning/restoration pipe projects and make some room or move some items out.

Overall:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2012

Top Shelf:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2016

Next Shelf Down:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2014

Next Shelf Down:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2015

Bottom Shelf:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2013
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 pm

That display is very nice and organized with an assortment of items. Much better than stuffing items in a dresser. I will not be posting a picture of my drawers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 pm

No No NO, don't show us your drawers! affraid By the way, boxers or briefs? scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Shane, nice display cabinet! Maybe you could use some car window film? I don't know, my mancave doesn't have windows
so I don't have to deal with that problem. Good luck finding what you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. Shocked

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:05 am

peanubutter wrote:
Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. Shocked

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed.  affraid

5)

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff D6bddf10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff 29400910Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff 114e6110Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Ddb39b10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Cf77ce10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am

peanubutter wrote:

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed.  affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff
Page 1 of 1