HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shanez

Registration date : 2019-04-03

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 7:38 pm

I have a glass cabinet from Ikea that I use to display my pipes and such.  (I have to keep the window blind near it closed.  I'm looking for some good UV window tint to help with this.)

I need to work on my cleaning/restoration pipe projects and make some room or move some items out.

Overall:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2012

Top Shelf:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2016

Next Shelf Down:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2014

Next Shelf Down:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2015

Bottom Shelf:

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Img_2013
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 pm

That display is very nice and organized with an assortment of items. Much better than stuffing items in a dresser. I will not be posting a picture of my drawers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 pm

No No NO, don't show us your drawers! affraid By the way, boxers or briefs? scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:07 pm

Shane, nice display cabinet! Maybe you could use some car window film? I don't know, my mancave doesn't have windows
so I don't have to deal with that problem. Good luck finding what you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 pm

Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. Shocked

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 1:05 am

peanubutter wrote:
Corncobcon - Top secret but after all of the purchases there is no room left for niceties. Shocked

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed.  affraid

5)

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff D6bddf10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff 29400910Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff 114e6110Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Ddb39b10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Cf77ce10Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am

peanubutter wrote:

I don't want to highjack the thread, so, let's just say everyone has been debriefed.  affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff   Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:03 am

I spy some really great fossils in there and the obsidian knife is beautiful. Those are some super pipes as well. Given your location UV protection is a must. Wondering if you might have considered a paper background to help with thar? I know there have been some amazing smoker themed wrapping papers and even wallpaper over the years that might add to the ambiance if you will. Also have you considered adding half shelves to the rear of the cabinet between the existing shelves? Really great display and thanks for sharing it.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Display Cabinet of Pipes & Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: