HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 am

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 240d2213
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 1:46 am

ftrplt wrote:
Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area drunken drunken cheers FTRPLT

That’s only an hour north of me!  Lovely town too.  I can feel a pint and a pipe coming on next time you’re over. We could spin some dits about our Air Force days too. I’ll ask my sister (pictured above in the blue dress) if she’d like to come... she does rather enjoy her beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 am

Stick wrote:
ftrplt wrote:
Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area drunken drunken cheers FTRPLT

That’s only an hour north of me!  Lovely town too.  I can feel a pint and a pipe coming on next time you’re over. We could spin some dits about our Air Force days too. I’ll ask my sister (pictured above in the blue dress) if she’d like to come... she does rather enjoy her beer.

Ahhh. Twin sons of different mothers. Certainly brothers.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:24 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Stick wrote:
ftrplt wrote:

Ahhh.  Twin sons of different mothers.  Certainly brothers.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:27 am

Standby for broadcast from Ops... we have a confirmed, I say again, we have a confirmed. End of message, end of broadcast.

My work here is done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 am

What I love here is a full 10 bombs in the first strike...blamed on the WIFE!  It’s a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 D2294e10

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 D6bddf10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 29400910The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 114e6110The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Ddb39b10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Cf77ce10The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:37 am

Blame. Ordinarily an ugly word but here the hallmark of a resoundingly successful Mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:40 am

Congrats FtrPlt, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 pm

ftrplt wrote:
Old saying..."Hail fellows, well met." Yes, pics and a proper accounting will follow, before and after!! My wife is in shock, I told her the stuff was chit she ordered Very Happy Very Happy

And...thank you all for the kind words. Been with this group for a long time, through at least four boards over the years. A better bunch will not be found anywhere cheers cheers FTRPLT

Yeap I remember you from back in the Knox cigar days back around 2001 I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 11:45 am

I'm workin' on the pics and inventory. Things a bit busy around here after being gone for 10 days!! BTW...Y'all did not destroy my front porch with TEN bombs; you decimated it with TWELVE!! JFC, I gotta' repair the door, roof, and put pilings underneath the dang foundation!! Razz Razz Razz
Now back to work on organizing this shock and awe!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 6:16 pm

ftrplt wrote:
I'm workin' on the pics and inventory. Things a bit busy around here after being gone for 10 days!! BTW...Y'all did not destroy my front porch with TEN bombs; you decimated it with TWELVE!! JFC, I gotta' repair the door, roof, and put pilings underneath the dang foundation!! Razz Razz Razz

Now THAT’S why we do this jolly jape Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Stick wrote:
ftrplt wrote:

Now THAT’S why we do this jolly jape Smile

Hear hear, Squire!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Purple11x 2The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Bombx10  The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Bombx6The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 D6bddf10 The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 8:59 pm

ftrplt wrote:

Very Happy I have no idea what your talking about. I was at home I swear. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 11:35 am

And just for grins...One "Bomber" hit the target, but their navigation and timing on target was a bit off!! Perhaps navigators should be assigned for this exercise Razz Razz ANOTHER bomb arrived late yesterday, bringing the total to THIRTEEN Shocked
Glad my picture taking was delayed!! Now to get to work!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:51 pm

ftrplt wrote:
And just for grins...One "Bomber" hit the target, but their navigation and timing on target was a bit off!! Perhaps navigators should be assigned for this exercise Razz Razz ANOTHER bomb arrived late yesterday, bringing the total to THIRTEEN Shocked
Glad my picture taking was delayed!! Now to get to work!! cheers FTRPLT

Damn rookies. Rolling Eyes (That may well have been me). Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 10:30 am

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Img_0410

The hurled weapons before disarming!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:16 am

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Eddc7210

The dastardly munitions having been unpacked, sorted, and checked for fingerprints & other identifying marks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:47 am

Herewith and forsooth is submitted a listing of above dastardly munitions!! This list is being forwarded to the appropriate Federal, State, and local authorities for action as they see fit!!

In no particular order:

5 cigars + cutter
War Horse Bar Plug
Cult Blood Red Moon
Escudo
The Mayor's Chocolate Flake
Bob's Chocolate Flake
Case Pocket Knife
2 x Tampers
2 x John Patton Oriental Dusk
2 X JP X-Roads
2 x JP Storm Front
JP Dark Horse
JP Va. Squire
JP Moe's Confetti
Stonehaven
Turkish Pipe
Brewdude Musical CD (which my wife has already claimed as hers!!!)
E.G.R.
Night Train
Habana Daydreams
Burley Flake #1
P.S. Amsterdam
Danish Pipe
2 x Margate
Oriental Silk
515 RC-1
Low Cntry. Natural Va. + Oriental
Amphora Va. Blend
Carter Hall
GLP Laurel Heights
GLP Telegraph Hill
GLP Embarcadero
GLP Union Square
GLP Temple Bar
GLP Regents Flake
S. P. Club Potlach
BBQ Blend
C&D Bijou
C&D Riverboat Gambler
S.G. Squadron Leader
S.G. FVF
Presbyterian
Three Nuns Yellow
Robert Lewis Orcilla Mixture
DH Nightcap
HH Latakia Flake
Sutliff Charlemagne
1 X short-stemmed green pipe
! x Nording green metal pipe
Red bottle opener
Package pipe cleaners

Thank all of you again...Or should I say...You Sum Bitches did way too much damage to the house Twisted Evil Now I gotta' clean up this mess, repair the abode, date and label all these sub-munitions, and store them in an appropriate venue!!! cheers to all of you. Give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done, just done too much Wink cheers cheers FTRPLT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:48 am

And now that I've sorta figured out how to put pictures on this thing, I may just send a few more!!FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:51 am

Blackhorse wrote:
The Monstrous May Munitions Mayhem Mission Membership
Memo

1. Blackhorse (Mission Commander)
2. Ozark Wizard (Executive Officer)
3. peanubutter
4. Briar Beagle
5. Fr_Tom
6. Brewdude
7. GeoffC
8. corncobcon
9. eggman
10. SourMilk
11. glassjapan
12. Stick
13. Timbo

13 is a most unlucky number...Beware the Ides of March...The authorities have been notified!!!!! Razz Razz FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 am

OK...this is an official...WOWZERS!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 pm

Good mission, comrades! Well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:26 pm

That should do it!

Tea and medals in the Mess at 1800.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:38 pm

I just love it when a plan comes together!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Purple11x 2The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Bombx10  The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Bombx6The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 D6bddf10 The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission   The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission - Page 6 Tweety10
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: