HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... Empty
PostSubject: Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...   Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Well, I hope this doesn't establish a precedent here in California.  This kind of legislation really pisses me off.  Only the elite and select few are above the law.  I've got to get out of this State ASAP.

Check out the article...

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-beverly-hills-tobacco-ban-except-cigars-schwarzenegger-20190521-story.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...   Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:32 pm

This is ludicrous! I don't know what else to say No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveMKentucky

SteveMKentucky

Registration date : 2018-03-23

PostSubject: Kramer's   Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... EmptyWed May 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Sounds like Kramer's shut down at the right time. It's almost as if they saw it coming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...   Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Yep. Just like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...   Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except... EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:45 pm

My first pipe pilgrimages was to Dunhill in Beverly Hills. RC Hackers the Ultimate pipe Book had just come out and he mentioned the shop. I told the salesman that and got tour and the white glove pipe presentation. I didn't buy a pipe but I did buy a couple of the big tins of bulk tobacco with the cool paper label. A visit to the Grand Havana Room has always been a dream of mine.Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beverly Hills bans all tobacco sales, except...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Tobacco Legislation :: State and Local Issues-
Jump to: