FishnBanjo Memorial?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 9:53 pm

Just caught this thread and I'm really sorry to hear of his passing. Banjo is top notch in my book and will be missed. My thoughts go out to him and his family.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
swhipple

swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

Wow just saw this. Very sad to hear this. I will be keeping it smoky in his honor tonight.   Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm

Saddened by this news. Thanks for sharing this with us Jim.
I wonder how many pipes he had? The pictures seemed to be never ending.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Stunned.

I've only had fleeting visits to the BoB over the past few weeks and logged on tonight to start squaring away June's bombing mission, where I read some worrying lines which I'd hoped I'd misunderstood. Two minutes later I find this thread.

Deeply saddened. Sante was very much in the fabric of the BoB. I will miss his posts. Struggling for words.

Here's to you Sante.

Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 1:33 am

In memory of Banjo, keeping it smoky.

FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 B866a310

Smoking some homemade Latakia flake in my Charlestown Cobbler.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 6:49 am

Timbo wrote:
...keeping it smoky.

Nice one Timbo. 👍
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 9:55 am

Good one, Timbo.

FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 D6bddf10FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 29400910FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 114e6110FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 Ddb39b10FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 Cf77ce10FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 Dd692012FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:19 pm

I am very saddened to hear this news

And those that wrote of his generosity are absolutely correct he was very generous with sharing his gifts.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Capstan Navy Cut in a MM Mark Twain.

Here’s to you, Sante.

Keeping it smokey.
Back to top Go down
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:48 pm

I'm stunned......Obviously I've not visited this site for awhile, and so decided to a few moments ago, just to see if Sante had any new wonders to show off.  I was admiring his morta nautilus when my eye caught the sticky about his passing... Great tribute, Jim.  My cousin, 2 tours as a medic in 'Nam,  had much of his insides hollowed out by agent orange.  Took his life Memorial Day 2018.  The strength and fortitude of Sante  was a wonder.  Keeping it smoky in the face of it all.

I'll remember him every time I put flame to bowl and keep it smoky in his honor as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: FishnBanjo Memorial?   FishnBanjo Memorial? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:07 pm

How the hell I missed this I really don't know but you could knock me over with a feather right now. A more generous, gentle soul you couldn't hope to meet. I will miss him dearly. Always such an inspiration to see him keeping it smoky. Rest in peace brother!
Back to top Go down

FishnBanjo Memorial?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: