HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
I'm not sure there's any way that I can thank you all enough for everything you have done it's just such a blessing to have such good friends even in the bad times I mean thank you I have no other words

I am going to recommend you patch up the bunker while you can. These things usually come in a couple of waves. There is often both shock AND awe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Indeed...not over yet, I’m sure.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:21 pm

Hell of a run gents, nice haul Arky, glad it lifted your spirits
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:34 pm

A most deserving target!

cyclops

Cheers,

RR

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Purple11x 2Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Bombx10  Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Bombx6Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 D6bddf10 Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Yeah, well there’s blood on the saddle now.

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 D6bddf10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 29400910Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 114e6110Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Ddb39b10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Cf77ce10Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Nice haul! Time to get some tobaccy reviews out. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Well because I got one of my favorites which was the Wessex brick I smoked at first but tonight I'm having a bowl of Danish pipe and it is good I'll post more reviews in the proper place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 12:45 am

Arky wrote: “I'm not sure there's any way that I can thank you all enough for everything you have done it's just such a blessing to have such good friends even in the bad times I mean thank you I have no other words.”

First off: For us, just being in a position to be able to do something like this for a buddy...and doing it...is it’s own reward. And second: someone who isn’t a friend during tough times isn’t much of a friend at all. They call ‘em ‘fair weather friends’. That’s not us. No, we’re the kind that’ll poke ya with a stick to get ya going. Then we’re totally proud of you when you win the race.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 12:51 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Arky wrote: “I'm not sure there's any way that I can thank you all enough for everything you have done it's just such a blessing to have such good friends even in the bad times I mean thank you I have no other words.”

First off: For us, just being in a position to be able to do something like this for a buddy...and doing it...is it’s own reward.  And second: someone who isn’t a friend during tough times isn’t much of a friend at all.  They call ‘em ‘fair weather friends’.  That’s not us.  No, we’re the kind that’ll poke ya with a stick to get ya going.  Then we’re totally proud of you when you win the race.

Here here, I’ll drink to that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 1:00 am

Blackhorse wrote:

First off: For us, just being in a position to be able to do something like this for a buddy...and doing it...is it’s own reward.  And second: someone who isn’t a friend during tough times isn’t much of a friend at all.  They call ‘em ‘fair weather friends’.  That’s not us.  No, we’re the kind that’ll poke ya with a stick to get ya going.  Then we’re totally proud of you when you win the race.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:04 am

I'm speechless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 2:30 am

I want to know where the heck I can get more of these Butterfield's Peach buds they are freaking like amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 4:55 am

Well done chaps. Jolly good show. Post attack reports look very good (so far).

A tip of the cap to Command for excellent target selection 👌

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 6:25 am

arkansaspiper wrote:
I want to know where the heck I can get more of these Butterfield's Peach buds they are freaking like amazing

Just use Google.  Easy to find on Amazon and elsewhere.  I didn’t know they have lots of flavors...like Key Lime & Cherry, etc. Watch your mail on Monday.  What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 9:47 am

arkansaspiper wrote:

butterfields

Fine NC candies since 1924....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 3:49 pm

They taste like god kissed me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 pm

C&C, we have confirmation of direct hit on target! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 4:58 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
They taste like god kissed me

Whoa! Gimme two bags!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:45 am

Yeap yeap yeap! We have yet another confirmation of splash down. There hasn’t been this much destruction in Arkansas since old bill was in office. Ok now it’s back to the mess hall for breakfast then later some libations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Lol I'm waiting on the rest to do a final report
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:09 am

I have confirmation of payload delivery 👍
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:23 am

My pilot was supposed to arrive on target Friday, and irritatingly it seems today will be the day. I will blame headwinds I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 12:10 pm

I want to thank every one a day will get it all out for one more pic with everything and one more huge ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!   Join the July Bombing Juggernaut! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 1:35 pm

So this is my response to whoever it was that sent me three more Butterfield's candies bounce bounce bounce Very Happy cheers Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Join the July Bombing Juggernaut!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next