HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Reintroducing myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patriot1544

Patriot1544

Registration date : 2019-07-11

Reintroducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 pm

The name here is Jay and I'm from Rhode Island. I was a member of this group many years ago under the screen name behindbars1544 but can no longer sign in under that username so I am now Patriot1544.

I was a Avid pipe collector, most of my collection being from one of my favorite Crafters JM Boswell, but a nasty divorce force me to sell most of my collection however as of the past year I am back in the game and building up my new collection at a rapid pace. As soon as I figure out this whole picture posting thing I'll start showing off some of my recent acquisitions. Until then thanks for having me back and look forward two great conversations with you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Welcome back to the fold, brother. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but hopefully that's all a thing of the past.

Looking forward to seeing some of the recent acquisitions when you get it figured out.

Best,

Beagle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Welcome back! Hope the place is as good as you left it
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Welcome back. Hope your life issues start ticking along better.

Cheers,

RR

Reintroducing myself Purple11x 2Reintroducing myself Bombx10  Reintroducing myself Bombx6Reintroducing myself D6bddf10 Reintroducing myself 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:26 pm

Welcome back. The best and worst thing about a bad divorce is you end up nothing. Already been down that road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Welcome Back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 5:44 am

Welcome Back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriot1544

Patriot1544

Registration date : 2019-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 8:18 am

Thanks guys. Doing much better now. My divorce what's years ago and I'm just now recovering financially but doing good and getting back into the hobby. The new wife isn't crazy about my pipe and cigar smoking but she knows what I've been through and how tough my job is and understands that having a pipe or cigar relaxes me so she's warming up to my habits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:11 am

Good to have you back. A prodigal bro. Very Happy

Reintroducing myself D6bddf10Reintroducing myself 29400910Reintroducing myself 114e6110Reintroducing myself Ddb39b10Reintroducing myself Cf77ce10Reintroducing myself Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Welcome back to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 12:45 am

Welcome back to the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Reintroducing myself   Reintroducing myself EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Welcome! I spent quite a few weekends in Warwick when I was in college. But that was many many years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reintroducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: