HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Stick wrote:
Need to start dropping shillings in pints.

With this lot there’s no need for the shillings.

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 D6bddf10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 29400910Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 114e6110Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Ddb39b10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Cf77ce10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Orders received. Rgr, Wilco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Looking good re orders...

August Pilot Roster

1. Ozark Wizard (Commander) **
2. Blackhorse (XO) *
3. SourMilk.  * / **
4. Dr T999 * / **
5. Brewdude * / **
6. Fr_Tom * / **
7.  Stick * / **
8. eggman * / **
9.  peanubutter. *  / **
10. BriarBeagle * / **
11. Timbo * / **

* = Reports Orders Received
** = Ordinance Clues

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 D6bddf10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 29400910Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 114e6110Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Ddb39b10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Cf77ce10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 Dd692012

Last edited by Blackhorse on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Ozark hasn’t checked in yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:35 pm

eggman wrote:

Um...if you mean he hasn’t posted that he has received orders...since he’s the one that sends them out...like, he already has them. Right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Orders received! Lemme attempt, I'll muss him up! I'll murdelize um!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
eggman wrote:

Um...if you mean he hasn’t posted that he has received orders...since he’s the one that sends them out...like, he already has them.  Right?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha just checking to make sure everyone is paying attention hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

Don’t worry I’m already pretty mussed up. In the head that is. But my nightly jager shot is coming up pretty soon.and since I’m on vacation this week I might have 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:48 pm

eggman wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

Don’t worry I’m already pretty mussed up. In the head that is. But my nightly jager shot is coming up pretty soon.and since I’m on vacation this week I might have 2.

Have one for me too! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:06 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
eggman wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

Have one for me too! tongue

I did. And I didn’t mind it in the least. Always glad to help someone out. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Orders received!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:57 pm

SourMilk wrote:
Orders received!

All right! Now we're starting to cook!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 am

Having trouble thinking of what to include as ordinance?  I did some late night research on our target and came up with a list of 22 tobacco blends he has said he likes over the past few years.

They run the gamut from Aromatics to Balkans to VA/Pers to Bur/Pers.

I went ahead and PM’d everybody with the list.

Oh...go ahead and add Esoterica Dunbar and Dorchester to the list.

Yeah, yeah...keep laughing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 am

Blackhorse wrote:

I had no idea Esoterica’s blends were unobtainable now. What happened to them? Good thing I have a couple tins of penzance from the early 2000’s somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Well I must be slowing down. Job offer on the way after 8 days since the notice. Not the record as a matter of fact it is 3rd best. One startup imploded I had an offer 6 days later (didn't take it) and the record is 30 minutes after notice as I was driving home. Need to work on my game.

That being said i would like to be a late edition to the bombing run! Yo Eleven!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:17 am

eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

I had no idea Esoterica’s blends were unobtainable now. What happened to them? Good thing I have a couple tins of penzance from the early 2000’s somewhere.

Translated: I have a gold bricks I could sell at retarded prices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:28 am

GeoffC wrote:
eggman wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

Translated: I have a gold bricks I could sell at retarded prices.

Yeah I was looking at them on the auction sites. It’s insane what they are asking and bringing. Just like the McClelland blends just crazy stupid high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:07 am

GeoffC wrote:
Well I must be slowing down.  Job offer on the way after 8 days since the notice.  Not the record as a matter of fact it is 3rd best.  One startup imploded I had an offer 6 days later (didn't take it) and the record is 30 minutes after notice as I was driving home.  Need to work on my game.

That being said i would like to be a late edition to the bombing run!  Yo Eleven!

I'll PM you the information now! Welcome aboard sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:22 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
GeoffC wrote:
Well I must be slowing down.  Job offer on the way after 8 days since the notice.  Not the record as a matter of fact it is 3rd best.  One startup imploded I had an offer 6 days later (didn't take it) and the record is 30 minutes after notice as I was driving home.  Need to work on my game.

That being said i would like to be a late edition to the bombing run!  Yo Eleven!

I'll PM you the information now! Welcome aboard sir!
\

Order received . . . this will be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Alright the dirty dozen plus deuce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 12:50 am

Had a busy week last week so first time checking the board in days. If I’m not too late, can my pilot come along for this mission?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 1:01 am

Timbo wrote:
Had a busy week last week so first time checking the board in days. If I’m not too late, can my pilot come along for this mission?
I figured you were busy!

PM sent! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 1:27 am

Very good. I sent orders and clues as well. Mr. T should be OK.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:43 pm

FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! cheers
Check
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next