HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
FYI folks, ETA for ordinance is the last Friday of August. That's the 30th! Mark your calendars! cheers

I copy.

Cheers,

RR

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Purple11x 2Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Bombx10  Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Bombx5Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 D6bddf10 Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 9:52 pm

Orders received
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 pm

Excellent! Good work gentlemen! and thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 am

Orders received here. Mwahahahaha, I can’t wait to see the destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Looks like we’re all set.

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 D6bddf10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 29400910Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 114e6110Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Ddb39b10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Cf77ce10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Looks like we’re all set.

Looks like the list of pilots needs updating after all us late additions . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 pm

Updated

August Pilot Roster

1. Ozark Wizard (Commander) **
2. Blackhorse (XO) *
3. SourMilk. * / **
4. Dr T999 * / **
5. Brewdude * / **
6. Fr_Tom * / **
7. Stick * / **
8. eggman * / **
9. peanubutter. * / **
10. BriarBeagle * / **
11. Timbo * / **
12. GeoffC * / **

* = Reports Orders Received
** = Ordinance Clues

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 D6bddf10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 29400910Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 114e6110Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Ddb39b10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Cf77ce10Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 11:13 pm

I just realized that some of the pilots here have been posting portions of sensitive mission correspondence in the open forum. In days gone by such clandestine actions would likely have resulted in either a general court marshal or in the time of war...a firing squad.

Remember...any and all correspondence (or any section thereof) pertaining to a mission is considered top secret...for your eyes only.

If you think that the casual reading of an offhand remark couldn’t lead to the identity of a target being compromised...you’re very much mistaken.

Suspect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Well I went and done it. I got my intel completed early and ordered my ordinance before the last minute. Darn this feels good. Now back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 pm

eggman wrote:
Well I went and done it. I got my intel completed early and ordered my ordinance before the last minute. Darn this feels good. Now back to the bar.

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 F03b5c10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:17 pm

(waiting for Blackhorse to make a remark about photo size) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh...what the hell’s the point.  He’s obviously too drunk to know what he’s doing. (BH note)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Is that an old fashioned? I absolutely love those. Haven’t had one in a while. But they’re awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GeoffC

GeoffC

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 9:14 am

eggman wrote:
Is that an old fashioned? I absolutely love those. Haven’t had one in a while. But they’re awesome.

yes it is! Foundation in Raleigh is truly special. They are mixologist and a bourbon bar. They make their own bitters and I prefer how they make Old Fashaioned over all others.

2oz boubon
2 shakes bitters
1 bar spoon simple syrup

over ice and stir until cold. Strain into a glass with clear ice cube and express the orange rind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I just realized that some of the pilots here have been posting portions of sensitive mission correspondence in the open forum.  In days gone by such clandestine actions would likely have resulted in either a general court marshal or in the time of war...a firing squad.

Remember...any and all correspondence (or any section thereof) pertaining to a mission is considered top secret...for your eyes only.  

If you think that the casual reading of an offhand remark couldn’t lead to the identity of a target being compromised...you’re very much mistaken.

Suspect

I must have missed that. Or maybe I was the one who did it? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 4:47 pm

GeoffC wrote:
eggman wrote:

yes it is!  Foundation in Raleigh is truly special.  They are mixologist and a bourbon bar.  They make their own bitters and I prefer how they make Old Fashaioned over all others.    

2oz boubon
2 shakes bitters
1 bar spoon simple syrup

over ice and stir until cold.   Strain into a glass with clear ice cube and express the orange rind.

Now that sounds really good. But I still like the cherry in them too
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am

OooGah! OooGah!

Attention to all pilots.

If you have any RATTRAY BLENDS that you’ve been wanting NOW IS THE TIME to check out your favorite vendors. It looks like they’ve been showing up in online tobacco stores.

I just picked up Marlin Flake, Hal o’ the Wynd and Old Gowrie. Haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in years.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 2:20 am

Blackhorse wrote:
OooGah!  OooGah!

Attention to all pilots.

If you have any RATTRAY BLENDS that you’ve been wanting NOW IS THE TIME to check out your favorite vendors.  It looks like they’ve been showing up in online tobacco stores.

I just picked up Marlin Flake, Hal o’ the Wynd and Old Gowrie.  Haven’t seen those in stock anywhere in years.

Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:07 am

PS: I also went back and picked up a tall tin of Bagpiper’s Dream.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission   Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am

After having to buy a new computer my tobacco budget is toast. I did manage to afford a tin of Exotic Orange/Passion. I gave away more than I realized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Time to bring the heat! August bombing mission
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3