HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

suggestion: recent threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

suggestion: recent threads Empty
PostSubject: suggestion: recent threads   suggestion: recent threads EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Is it possible to just list the recent threads across the boards? Normally I just hit post since last visit but then later I want to go back to a thread and that isn't listed and have to dig through the topics to find it. Thought it would be nice to just show the more recent active threads regardless if I have read them or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

suggestion: recent threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion: recent threads   suggestion: recent threads EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:14 pm

GeoffC wrote:
Is it possible to just list the recent threads across the boards?   Normally I just hit post since last visit but then later I want to go back to a thread and that isn't listed and have to dig through the topics to find it.   Thought it would be nice to just show the more recent active threads regardless if I have read them or not.

Well, I just look at the forums and the latest threads are marked if I have not seen them.  

I can only see the new since last post grouping as an alternate.  Also, my own posts and unanswered. There is no other option for an Admin.  There may be for an owner.  I just cannot see it.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

suggestion: recent threads
Page 1 of 1