HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

New dress for the old lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAW

MAW

Registration date : 2019-07-22

New dress for the old lady Empty
PostSubject: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Good day to you all

I would like to share my last trip to the unknow, I just had this pipe a Brio, a brand of Iberica de pipas, Spain, this pipe came as a complement for a Stanwell 46 Pot shape I got.
At first sight she did not speak to me in any way, so I focus all my attention to the Stanwell, but time goes by and one day I spent some time cleaning it when the idea arose, since I did not have any silver banded pipe, why not make one my self?
I talked to a jeweler friend of mine about how could we proceed to achieve my goal that was pure aesthetic, and this is the final result.
I should confess that my interest for this little pipe has been growing on me after the initial clean up but now I like it a lot.
What do you think ?

New dress for the old lady Bb510

New dress for the old lady Bb110

New dress for the old lady Bb310
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Looks great, nice and shiny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Dang I really thought it was about a new dress for the wife!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New dress for the old lady
Page 1 of 1