HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New dress for the old lady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAW

MAW

Registration date : 2019-07-22

New dress for the old lady Empty
PostSubject: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Good day to you all

I would like to share my last trip to the unknow, I just had this pipe a Brio, a brand of Iberica de pipas, Spain, this pipe came as a complement for a Stanwell 46 Pot shape I got.
At first sight she did not speak to me in any way, so I focus all my attention to the Stanwell, but time goes by and one day I spent some time cleaning it when the idea arose, since I did not have any silver banded pipe, why not make one my self?
I talked to a jeweler friend of mine about how could we proceed to achieve my goal that was pure aesthetic, and this is the final result.
I should confess that my interest for this little pipe has been growing on me after the initial clean up but now I like it a lot.
What do you think ?

New dress for the old lady Bb510

New dress for the old lady Bb110

New dress for the old lady Bb310
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Looks great, nice and shiny
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valdus

Valdus

Registration date : 2019-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New dress for the old lady   New dress for the old lady EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Dang I really thought it was about a new dress for the wife!
Back to top Go down

New dress for the old lady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: