HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle Empty
PostSubject: Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle   Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 pm

This is from smokingpipes newsletter which I found very informative-

https://www.smokingpipes.com/smokingpipesblog/single.cfm/post/doting-dottle-advice-smoking-the-bottom-the-bowl?utm_source=Smokingpipes.com&utm_campaign=96beb313b4-Sun_Sep_15_2019_DailyReader&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0e8b6a473f-96beb313b4-223048993

Cheers,

RR

Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle Purple11x 2Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle Bombx10  Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle Bombx7Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle D6bddf10 Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle   Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:21 pm

Interesting article
Back to top Go down
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle   Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 pm

I have it bookmarked. I know this is going to sound harsh, but I have a problem with articles written to ultimately sell me something. I feel manipulated, and I don't care for it. The past couple or so Smoking Pipes articles I've read were really about selling me something. That's how they made me feel. That could just be me. I know there's some good stuff in there, but when that sales ball drops, the wind is lost for me. If you want to surround the articles with product links, or even drop-down ads as the article loads, that strikes me more as acceptable. Having the article riddled with links, or worse yet, arriving at a place that is blatantly a big ol' ad...eh...yeah. No thank you. I know they have a business to run. It's just that manipulation thing that rubs my fur the wrong way.

*I haven't read this one yet because of my recent experiences. I'm sure I'll read it, but my enthusiasm is low.

**the one about McClelland and the tobaccos that would appeal to those in a state of loss. I think maybe the one about perique as well. I think it was SP that did that article. I hope I have that accurate.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle   Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 11:01 pm

As always an interesting read. I certainly understand feeling duped after reading some supposed articles that are glorified ads. This one seems to be middle of the road but hey all things considered it could be much much worse.

Jim
Back to top Go down

Great article on smoking through to the end of the dottle
Page 1 of 1