HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beeman86

beeman86

Registration date : 2014-08-02

A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Empty
PostSubject: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 9:36 pm

A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Peters10

Happy New Year Brothers of Briar!

This winter I have been unusually inactive...family stuff, some stress, some changes etc and I had gotten into a bit of a rut. I was pacing around this morning and Mrs Beeman told me I should get out for a walk. Being the obedient husband that I am  Rolling Eyes  I took her advice. I realized I hadn't been out for while - which is not like me. So I took my stove, a snack, my new Kupilka 37 (everyone should have one of these - even for around the house - I'll let you folks Google it) and my Peterson 301 sandblast, (it's a really gnarly one), packed it into a day pack and set off out the back door. After walking a way I found this lovely little spot down stream from a pond that had been gouged out a few years back when the beaver dam upstream had burst. I got a fire lit, the kettle on and after taking the obligatory photos I hope my not yet born grandchildren will view after I'm gone, enjoyed one of those perfect, hour long smokes one gets once and a while; the perfect spot, perfect pack, perfect light, perfect draw, perfect tobacco. I was smoking Squadron Leader, which is not my go to tobacco but it was the ONLY tobacco that fit into this perfect moment today!

I wish for all of you to have a few of these moments this year. I wish I could see what the year has in store...but I don't have 2020 vision!
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Happy new year to you also. That picture looks so relaxing. You have everything you need for that wonderful quiet time, including the dog!
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 am

Looks like you are having a great smoke there. Very relaxing looking area. I really need to have a couple days like that.
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 7:20 pm

You look very contented beeman.

Cheers,

RR

A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Purple11x 3A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Bombx10A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Bombx10  A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day D6bddf10 A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day Cowboy13A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
swhipple

swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day   A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:15 pm

Not a bad way to spend a day!
Back to top Go down

A Peterson/Squadron Leader kind of day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: