HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Empty
PostSubject: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:27 pm

I finished this one up yesterday, had to contemplate what color and shade I was going to do it in for awhile but, I think I made a good choice with the contrast blast. So here we have a Blasted bent Cavalier and the last Cavalier for awhile, I think its out of my system now. As always you can view more photos and details on my website, thank you for your interest. Wink
Pipe Sold! Wink

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Dsc00513

Last edited by RDPipes on Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:31 pm

If you want me to turn it back over, let me know.  At first I thought it was a mistake then realized that’s the way it was sitting.

I’d even call this as “Ompahlier”!

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) D6bddf10New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) 29400910New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) 114e6110New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Ddb39b10New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Cf77ce10New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Dd692012New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Yeah, an OomPaul Cavalier! Really good looking pipe. Great work again!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Thank you Gentlemen! Wink

I don't remember posting the photo that way but, I'm old and Sleep
I turn it around. geek
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:45 pm

That's wild Ron. You have a real feel for that shape. Maybe you should consider taking on the Ramses style next as it could be
the next frontier.

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Purple11x 3New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Bombx10New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Bombx10  New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) D6bddf10 New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) Cowboy13New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)   New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Brewdude wrote:
That's wild Ron. You have a real feel for that shape. Maybe you should consider taking on the Ramses style next as it could be
the next frontier.

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

Thank you Rande, I'm not a real fan of the Ramses shape but, I do have a wax drip in the future.
After all these Cavaliers I think I ought to get back to what makes me money, or at least use to, bulldogs and Rhodies.
Although I still have one of each that haven't sold on my site the next two will be a bit more colorful. Wink
Back to top Go down

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Commercial :: Towne Crier-
Jump to: