HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New Direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: New Direction   Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:16 pm

This was too good to get lost in the Rubber Room. Copy/Pasted here. Carlos

jhuggett wrote:
With everything that has been going on the last couple of weeks it became obvious that we need some kind of solution. Not only has this caused damage and hard feeling within the community, it has gotten to the point where I can't even keep up with the normal board activities because of all the private messages I've been receiving about the events.

So I turned to others in the community that have shown that they can conduct themselves in a respectful and honorable manner. I recruited a total of five members to make the decisions that need to be made. Everyone on the council can supply recommendations and has an equal vote.

We have been discussing what to do with the current problem and what we have come up with is fairly simple. If we as a group decide someone is acting in a detrimental manner they will receive a warning via a private message. On the second offense the account will be suspended for a determined period of time. After that, if the individual decides to return and there is another outbreak we will ban that specific user.

This is by no means meant to suppress good times or your ability of expression. We all like to have a good time and we can all get a little out of line but what has been going on is completely out of control.

I, along with some of the moderators here, have received private messages from most of the members involved stating that they are going to refrain from aggravating the situation any further. We are going to hold you to that and we are considering that as the official first warning. To those that haven't made that commitment but have been involved, your private message is probably coming. Wink

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Direction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1