HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dock
BoB's Team

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Guys,

Here's the adress of the Wyndam: 550 US HWY 9 | Route 1 - 9 South/I-78 | Newark, NewJersey 07114

There's only one way to enter the place and it's on the right side of a large divided highway.

A BIG word of warning here from someone who's been burned, * * *BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GO BY THE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL!* * * It's slightly hidden. Slow way down after pulling onto Hwy 9. It comes up on you in a real hurry. If you DO pass the entrance, there's no real way to turn around and go back without wasting 30-40 mins of your time in doing so. The roads down there really suck and NOT one time in my years of attending have I not heard at least one story of someone getting helplessly lost on there way to it....

Just stay in the right lane and go slow to avoid any unwanted adventures in picturesque downtown Newark Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry

PostSubject: Re: For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....   Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks for the advice!
While looking at the google maps it does look like a mess up there Shocked , hopefully between JustPipes & myself & with your insturctions we can figure it out. cheers
Back to top Go down
JJPHOTO

Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....   Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Just put JP up top in the rockin chair with a 12 gauge where granny usually sits. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jasonjohnsonphoto.com
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm

JJPHOTO wrote:
Just put JP up top in the rockin chair with a 12 gauge where granny usually sits. lol!

I got me a Fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge double barrel that'll take care of any pilgrim that gets in tha way!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

For Those Driving To Newark This Weekend....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1