HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 pm

Here is a small sample of the Brissett pipes that I will have at my table this year.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
eggman
Cornholio

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

I really like that poker in the top pic in the center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Darn, a Mike Brissett Poker and I can't see the picture. Mark, what does he want for it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:17 pm

Mikem wrote:
Darn, a Mike Brissett Poker and I can't see the picture. Mark, what does he want for it?

I'm sorry Mike. The stupid web host I use is limits my posting capablities per hour. Each poker is going for $100. They are beauties too!
Back to top Go down
Mikem
The Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Mark, I sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Man those are some very nice pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am

The light finished Poker with the boxwood trim is already gone! I knew it wouldn't last long. It is a gorgeous pipe!
Back to top Go down
Grant Gimper

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Lost in the shuffle!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Obviously, my advanced age & lack of mobility prevented me from venturing over to your exhibit in Raleigh on Saturday & for that, I am truly sorry. What a great display of pipes, etc. you must have had! I had a 1/2 table with Stan Sokolove & we had fun; plus selling a few things as well. My wife took a picture of our table &, with any luck at all, I'll post it later. I was planning a synopsis of the show for the gang but, if you care to deliver the message, I'll pass. Again; sorry that I missed you.

Grant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Grant Gimper wrote:
Obviously, my advanced age & lack of mobility prevented me from venturing over to your exhibit in Raleigh on Saturday & for that, I am truly sorry. What a great display of pipes, etc. you must have had! I had a 1/2 table with Stan Sokolove & we had fun; plus selling a few things as well. My wife took a picture of our table &, with any luck at all, I'll post it later. I was planning a synopsis of the show for the gang but, if you care to deliver the message, I'll pass. Again; sorry that I missed you.

Grant

I am sorry I missed you also Grant! It turned out to be a right busy day. That is the only draw back to having a table, it is difficult to get around to everything. It was a really nice show and the vender turn out was much more than I expected. We had quite a few last minute table entries.

I apologize for not seeking you out also but I definitely will next time!
Back to top Go down
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:44 pm

You can all envy me, now Smile I scored the poker on the left in first pic. What a score, and a great pipe!!

I also got a nice estate Stanwell.

Thanks Mark!!

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: 2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser   Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Great looking Poker Andrew. I was lucky enough to score the middle one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1