HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Trading Post Rules question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trading Post Rules question   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 am

Hey guys. I have to wait 30 days before I can purchase from the Trading Post, right?
See below:

inquire about an item for sale must have previously made a minimum of 30 posts elsewhere on the board and they must be a participating member of the board for no less than 30 days

Or is this only to post on item for sale?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Rules question   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Texas Outlaw wrote:
Hey guys. I have to wait 30 days before I can purchase from the Trading Post, right?
See below:

inquire about an item for sale must have previously made a minimum of 30 posts elsewhere on the board and they must be a participating member of the board for no less than 30 days

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay answering. I just saw your post.

The rules are to help protect all parties. Ideally we would like the seller to be an active member. We had to start some place. So yes, 30 days and 30 posts. Some have slipped though. The rule may have been honestly overlooked by a few. It happens.

The pipe smoking community is fairly small, even on the Internet. So often a new member here is recognizable from other forums. Nearly all trades happen with no problem. But we have had one or two instances. We just want everyone that may not surf the other forums to have a chance to get to know those that they may be trading with.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Rules question   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 pm

Carlos wrote:
Texas Outlaw wrote:
See below:

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay answering. I just saw your post.

The rules are to help protect all parties. Ideally we would like the seller to be an active member. We had to start some place. So yes, 30 days and 30 posts. Some have slipped though. The rule may have been honestly overlooked by a few. It happens.

The pipe smoking community is fairly small, even on the Internet. So often a new member here is recognizable from other forums. Nearly all trades happen with no problem. But we have had one or two instances. We just want everyone that may not surf the other forums to have a chance to get to know those that they may be trading with.

That's cool: I respect and observer your rules.
Back to top Go down
boom

Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Rules question   Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 am

im stuck in this rule as well....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dapper Dan

Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Trading Post Rules question   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am

What are some other good forums on our hobby? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trading Post Rules question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1