HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Justpipes
The Duke
Justpipes

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Well, I aplogize Mike! I did not get the box out on Saturday as anticipated.

The west coast box is now on the way home and should arrive Wednesday or Thursday. Confirmation #03080660000039375501

I have thoroughly enjoyed participating in the pass this year! Thanks Mike for letting me be a part of it!

The west coast box was a light pass for me also but none the less enjoyable. The aroma alone was worth every minute of it!

Puts: 1 sealed 2 oz. tin, C&D Elegant Emu

Takes: 1 partial tin of McClelland's Grand Oriental Katerini Classic.

I am not a big McClelland fan but after sniffing all of the tins and samples I just had to take the oriental leaf. I have not put the fire to it yet but the tin aroma is blissful! None of the signature ketsup/vinegar smell that usually permiates McClelland's blends and a perfect moisture content. I am really looking forward to trying this blend later this evening or tomorrow.

I was very tempted to take the last little bit of the 20 year old 3 Nuns but I saved it for Mike. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Mikem
The Coordinator
Mikem

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Well the boxes have made it home. All I can say is WOW Shocked Shocked Shocked . The generosity of the players in this years two box pass was once again overwhelming cheers . Here is what the boxes returned with. As a side note, none of the sealed tins that the boxes started with came back (fourteen tins in all). I would like to thank once again Greg Pease Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 6629 for his generous gift of sampling blends. I would also like to thank all of you who had re-stocked the boxes with bulk samples for everyone’s enjoyment. Both boxes returned with too many bulk sample bags to list. If no one has any objections I will be prepping a box of samples and tins to send one of our new Brothers of the Briar in Iraq. Thanks to you all once again. Regards Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 98591

Mike M.

West Box Return’s

Full Tins:
Dunhill Light Flake
Peterson Irish Flake
Peterson University Flake
Peterson Old Dublin
Robert McConnell Latakia
Tabac Sherman 307
Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew
Presbyterian Mixture
MacBaren Golden Extra
C&D Elegant Emu
Frog Morton Across the Pond
Frog Morton
Eric Nording’s Hunter Blend Retriever

East Box Return’s

Full Tins:
McClelland Latakia
Rattray Old Gowrie
Escudo Navy Deluxe
Christmas Cheer 2007
McClelland Oriental #6
GLP Robusto
GLP Cumberland
Rattray Marlin Flake
McClelland Yenidje Highlander
S&G Chocolate Flake
McClelland Rose of Latakia
S&G Balkan Flake
McClelland Royal Cajun Special
John Aylesbury Latakia Blend
C&D Engine 99
Germain Latakia Flake
C&D Midnight Ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
Justpipes

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:02 am

Mike,

That is an awesome idea of putting together a box for Bubba! Thank you very much for doing it. If you need any help with anything please let us know!

The two box pass was a great idea and experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father
jhuggett

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Thanks again to you Mike for everything. It's always a great time! Good idea about shipping off a box as well.

J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Mike,

Thank you for going above and beyond with all you do for our troops. You are in a class of your own!

Thanks again for letting me participate in the box pass. It is nice to see some of the tins I put in will be going to our troops.

-Jeff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr_Houston

Mr_Houston

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Nice Job!   Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Great job everybody. Great list of tobaccos returned to Mike. As always, I enjoyed the swapping, the sampling, and reading about everyone else's experiences.

Thanks for letting me participate.

-- Mr. Houston
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20