HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 What Are You Reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Stalag Luft III: The Secret Story by Arthur Durand.

A highly detailed account of camp life that includes the Great Escape.  

I'm only 1/4 way through, but I've discovered a level of detail in this book that I've previously not found.

As an aside, I've found Amazon market place a great place to find these older books.  I picked up this one for approx. £3.50 delivered.  It arrived super fast and is in excellent 'as new' condition.

That'll be my very next purchase then David. Thanks mate!

Cool


Cheers,

RR

Splendid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Stalag Luft III: The Secret Story by Arthur Durand.

A highly detailed account of camp life that includes the Great Escape.  

I'm only 1/4 way through, but I've discovered a level of detail in this book that I've previously not found.

As an aside, I've found Amazon market place a great place to find these older books.  I picked up this one for approx. £3.50 delivered.  It arrived super fast and is in excellent 'as new' condition.

That'll be my very next purchase then David. Thanks mate!

Cool


Cheers,

RR

Splendid!

Just ordered a used Hardcover edition from amazon David. $12.48 + shipping.


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Stalag Luft III: The Secret Story by Arthur Durand.

A highly detailed account of camp life that includes the Great Escape.  

I'm only 1/4 way through, but I've discovered a level of detail in this book that I've previously not found.

As an aside, I've found Amazon market place a great place to find these older books.  I picked up this one for approx. £3.50 delivered.  It arrived super fast and is in excellent 'as new' condition.

That'll be my very next purchase then David. Thanks mate!

Cool


Cheers,

RR

Splendid!

Just ordered a used Hardcover edition from amazon David. $12.48 + shipping.


Cheers,

RR

Cripes, you were quick on the trigger Rande! I enjoyed an hour or so's reading this evening. I dropped my boy off at Cubs and then headed to the local pub for a coffee and a read before picking him up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Stalag Luft III: The Secret Story by Arthur Durand.

A highly detailed account of camp life that includes the Great Escape.  

I'm only 1/4 way through, but I've discovered a level of detail in this book that I've previously not found.

As an aside, I've found Amazon market place a great place to find these older books.  I picked up this one for approx. £3.50 delivered.  It arrived super fast and is in excellent 'as new' condition.

That'll be my very next purchase then David. Thanks mate!

Cool


Cheers,

RR

Splendid!

Just ordered a used Hardcover edition from amazon David. $12.48 + shipping.


Cheers,

RR

Cripes, you were quick on the trigger Rande!  I enjoyed an hour or so's reading this evening. I dropped my boy off at Cubs and then headed to the local pub for a coffee and a read before picking him up again.  

Aye mate. Took meself right on over to amazon after your post, and before you could say "hey presto" t'job were done. Slick, innit!

Wink



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Dithreabhach

avatar

Location : Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
Registration date : 2016-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 am

Just about to start 'The Other Einstein' by Marie Benedict. About Einstein's first wife, Mileva “Mitza” Marić, who was more than the mother of their three children—she was also a brilliant physicist in her own right, and her contributions to the special theory of relativity have been hotly debated for more than a century.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CharlG

avatar

Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:37 pm

Actually read the Great Escape a while ago. Interesting stuff!
Now busy with Terry Pratchett's Moving Pictures, then on to Irving's A prayer for Owen Meany. Can't wait, love his books!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.goussardpipes.com/
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:06 am



A great read, no matter the time or place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:32 pm

I've immersed myself in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes for some weeks now, and just completed another book from the library that had "Hound of the Baskervilles" (which I'd read in a previous SH book), as well as 12 short stories. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Just took delivery of the book Sir Stick recommended - "Stalag Lurf III" by Arthur A. Durand. So that'll be next up after I thumb through a paperback on retiring in Arizona (for research purposes).



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
AdamCordray

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Northwest Indiana
Registration date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:45 am

Brewdude wrote:
I've immersed myself in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes for some weeks now, and just completed another book from the library that had "Hound of the Baskervilles" (which I'd read in a previous SH book), as well as 12 short stories. Thoroughly enjoyable...

If you like Sherlock Holmes, I highly recommend The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by Leslie Klinger -- it's an excellent three volume set. The first two volumes deal with the original 56 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle, and the third volume covers the four Sherlock Holmes novels. It's overflowing with notes that give background, explanations, and context for the stories and Victorian era setting. Also has the original illustrations by Sidney Paget from Strand Magazine, as well as period photos. I bought Vol. 1 & 2 from a used book store about a year ago, and just received Vol. 3 as a Christmas gift. I've been flipping through the third volume over the past few nights and can't get over how much more I like the stories with the annotations! These are kind of pricey, but it's really high quality publishing, in a large format hardbound books with slip-case.



On another topic, still working my way through Kurt Vonnegut's, having finished Mother Night, Cat's Cradle, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater, and Slaughterhouse-Five since my last post.
Also recently started The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout, PhD.

Adam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 pm

AdamCordray wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
I've immersed myself in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes for some weeks now, and just completed another book from the library that had "Hound of the Baskervilles" (which I'd read in a previous SH book), as well as 12 short stories. Thoroughly enjoyable...

If you like Sherlock Holmes, I highly recommend The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by Leslie Klinger -- it's an excellent three volume set.  The first two volumes deal with the original 56 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle, and the third volume covers the four Sherlock Holmes novels.  It's overflowing with notes that give background, explanations, and context for the stories and Victorian era setting.  Also has the original illustrations by Sidney Paget from Strand Magazine, as well as  period photos.  I bought Vol. 1 & 2 from a used book store about a year ago, and just received Vol. 3 as a Christmas gift.  I've been flipping through the third volume over the past few nights and can't get over how much more I like the stories with the annotations!  These are kind of pricey, but it's really high quality publishing, in a large format hardbound books with slip-case.  
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19524530/10][img]https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37

Adam

Thanks for the tip Adam, I'll be on the lookout for that.

Just now finishing up Stalag Luft III which Stick recommended. Very in-depth and detailed account of the Allied POW flyboys. Thoroughly enjoyable!


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Brewdude wrote:



Just now finishing up Stalag Luft III which Stick recommended. Very in-depth and detailed account of the Allied POW flyboys. Thoroughly enjoyable!


Cheers,

RR

I'm not too far off completion too Rande. This book has very much extended my understanding of life as a POW in the now infamous camp. Fascinating stuff, at least for a chap like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Long story short, a friend of mine is a galloping libertarian who can't say enough bad things about this man. I think he's deranged and wildly wrong, but I need some ammo for the fight conversation.

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:



Just now finishing up Stalag Luft III which Stick recommended. Very in-depth and detailed account of the Allied POW flyboys. Thoroughly enjoyable!


Cheers,

RR

I'm not too far off completion too Rande. This book has very much extended my understanding of life as a POW in the now infamous camp. Fascinating stuff, at least for a chap like me.

David mate, we'll have to have a grand ol' chin wag about this over a pint sometime tha knows. Too much to go into here, innit!


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Finished reading "Tobacco Road" by Erskine Caldwell earlier this week. Very strange, dark, and somewhat depressing novel. I'll have to check out one of his other books - "God's Little Acre" next. Think I remember the movie and liking it many years ago, although I can't remember what it was all about!

Just about to finish the final chapter of "The Wooden Horse" by Eric Williams. Another account of POW vets in WWII from Stalag Luft III. This account is somewhat enhanced or fictionalized, yet is still a very interesting read. Are you on to this one Stick?

Up next is "The Complete Sherlock Holmes".


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Fight'n Hampsters

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Kentucky
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:41 am

Finished "Under the Dome" and am going to start "Revival"

I have a weakness for Mr. King. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Kentucky
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 am

Richard Burley wrote:
Long story short, a friend of mine is a galloping libertarian who can't say enough bad things about this man. I think he's deranged and wildly wrong, but I need some ammo for the fight conversation.

" />

How has it been so far? This is on my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:26 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Finished reading "Tobacco Road" by Erskine Caldwell earlier this week. Very strange, dark, and somewhat depressing novel. I'll have to check out one of his other books - "God's Little Acre" next. Think I remember the movie and liking it many years ago, although I can't remember what it was all about!

Just about to finish the final chapter of "The Wooden Horse" by Eric Williams. Another account of POW vets in WWII from Stalag Luft III. This account is somewhat enhanced or fictionalized, yet is still a very interesting read. Are you on to this one Stick?

Up next is "The Complete Sherlock Holmes".


Cheers,

RR

Hey Rande,

Yes, this book sits on my bookshelf and I read it several years ago. I have a 1949 edition that is looking particularly sorry for itself. Remarkable really that Williams penned it so soon after the war.

I'm interested in your comment that it was enhanced or fictionalized Rande. I can't remember the essence of how it was written but of course can remember the story, but am curious about which elements of it you thought were perhaps embellished in some way?

I've pulled the book out for reference and its sat on the table next to me now. Just flicking through the first few (very tired) pages I notice that Williams has another book to his name, 'Goon in the block'. Recon I'll be seeking that one out next! I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Kentucky
Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

AdamCordray wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
I've immersed myself in the adventures of Sherlock Holmes for some weeks now, and just completed another book from the library that had "Hound of the Baskervilles" (which I'd read in a previous SH book), as well as 12 short stories. Thoroughly enjoyable...

If you like Sherlock Holmes, I highly recommend The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes edited by Leslie Klinger -- it's an excellent three volume set.  The first two volumes deal with the original 56 short stories written by Arthur Conan Doyle, and the third volume covers the four Sherlock Holmes novels.  It's overflowing with notes that give background, explanations, and context for the stories and Victorian era setting.  Also has the original illustrations by Sidney Paget from Strand Magazine, as well as  period photos.  I bought Vol. 1 & 2 from a used book store about a year ago, and just received Vol. 3 as a Christmas gift.  I've been flipping through the third volume over the past few nights and can't get over how much more I like the stories with the annotations!  These are kind of pricey, but it's really high quality publishing, in a large format hardbound books with slip-case.  



On another topic, still working my way through Kurt Vonnegut's, having finished Mother Night, Cat's Cradle, God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater, and Slaughterhouse-Five since my last post.  
Also recently started The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout, PhD.  

Adam

I read 'Breakfast of Champions' and was not very impressed. Admittedly it is probably not his best work but have you read that on or heard how it compares with the others? Slaughterhouse 5 is on my must read list but it slipped down a few after reading BoC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Finished reading "Tobacco Road" by Erskine Caldwell earlier this week. Very strange, dark, and somewhat depressing novel. I'll have to check out one of his other books - "God's Little Acre" next. Think I remember the movie and liking it many years ago, although I can't remember what it was all about!

Just about to finish the final chapter of "The Wooden Horse" by Eric Williams. Another account of POW vets in WWII from Stalag Luft III. This account is somewhat enhanced or fictionalized, yet is still a very interesting read. Are you on to this one Stick?

Up next is "The Complete Sherlock Holmes".


Cheers,

RR

Hey Rande,

Yes, this book sits on my bookshelf and I read it several years ago.  I have a 1949 edition that is looking particularly sorry for itself.  Remarkable really that Williams penned it so soon after the war.

I'm interested in your comment that it was enhanced or fictionalized Rande.  I can't remember the essence of how it was written but of course can remember the story, but am curious about which elements of it you thought were perhaps embellished in some way?

I've pulled the book out for reference and its sat on the table next to me now.  Just flicking through the first few (very tired) pages I notice that Williams has another book to his name, 'Goon in the block'.  Recon I'll be seeking that one out next!  I'll keep you posted.

David

My edition is a 1958 Copyright, and it has an introduction from Williams that reads thus-

This is an adventure story of the Second World War. It is my own story, but to make it more vivid I have told it as fiction and used the names "John and Phil" for my friends.

So I took that as not only re-naming some of the key players, but also to perhaps embellish the account as a way of making it more dramatic. And frankly, it's so incredibly detailed oriented that it seems a bit embellished to me as remembering the second-to-second happenings, conversations, etc, read as though the story line had been enhanced for the sake of reading like a novel rather than more of a factual account.

And of course, I could be mistaken. Perhaps Williams has a photographic memory of all of this and recorded it just exactly like it's told. In any event, it's held my interest throughout.


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Finished reading "Tobacco Road" by Erskine Caldwell earlier this week. Very strange, dark, and somewhat depressing novel. I'll have to check out one of his other books - "God's Little Acre" next. Think I remember the movie and liking it many years ago, although I can't remember what it was all about!

Just about to finish the final chapter of "The Wooden Horse" by Eric Williams. Another account of POW vets in WWII from Stalag Luft III. This account is somewhat enhanced or fictionalized, yet is still a very interesting read. Are you on to this one Stick?

Up next is "The Complete Sherlock Holmes".


Cheers,

RR

Hey Rande,

Yes, this book sits on my bookshelf and I read it several years ago.  I have a 1949 edition that is looking particularly sorry for itself.  Remarkable really that Williams penned it so soon after the war.

I'm interested in your comment that it was enhanced or fictionalized Rande.  I can't remember the essence of how it was written but of course can remember the story, but am curious about which elements of it you thought were perhaps embellished in some way?

I've pulled the book out for reference and its sat on the table next to me now.  Just flicking through the first few (very tired) pages I notice that Williams has another book to his name, 'Goon in the block'.  Recon I'll be seeking that one out next!  I'll keep you posted.

David

My edition is a 1958 Copyright, and it has an introduction from Williams that reads thus-

This is an adventure story of the Second World War. It is my own story, but to make it more vivid I have told it as fiction and used the names "John and Phil" for my friends.

So I took that as not only re-naming some of the key players, but also to perhaps embellish the account as a way of making it more dramatic. And frankly, it's so incredibly detailed oriented that it seems a bit embellished to me as remembering the second-to-second happenings, conversations, etc, read as though the story line had been enhanced for the sake of reading like a novel rather than more of a factual account.

And of course, I could be mistaken. Perhaps Williams has a photographic memory of all of this and recorded it just exactly like it's told. In any event, it's held my interest throughout.


Cheers,

RR

Now that's interesting Rande.

Inside my cover of my '49, on the jacket it says 'The book is written in the third person and, for obvious reasons, some of the characters have been redrawn and their names changed. But the facts, down to the smallest detail, are true'.

Either way, the fact that they used a wooden vaulting horse to conceal the tunnel's trap and to tunnel from is true enough and I believe the 2 escapees made a 'home run'. Incredible when you think about it! According to the book Stalag Luft III the prisoners even constructed a similar tunnel by obscuring the digging by surrounding it with people during Apells! Imagine that! Right under the noses of the guards whilst they were counting the prisoners!

Fascinating stuff!

Now, what's next....!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Finished reading "Tobacco Road" by Erskine Caldwell earlier this week. Very strange, dark, and somewhat depressing novel. I'll have to check out one of his other books - "God's Little Acre" next. Think I remember the movie and liking it many years ago, although I can't remember what it was all about!

Just about to finish the final chapter of "The Wooden Horse" by Eric Williams. Another account of POW vets in WWII from Stalag Luft III. This account is somewhat enhanced or fictionalized, yet is still a very interesting read. Are you on to this one Stick?

Up next is "The Complete Sherlock Holmes".


Cheers,

RR

Hey Rande,

Yes, this book sits on my bookshelf and I read it several years ago.  I have a 1949 edition that is looking particularly sorry for itself.  Remarkable really that Williams penned it so soon after the war.

I'm interested in your comment that it was enhanced or fictionalized Rande.  I can't remember the essence of how it was written but of course can remember the story, but am curious about which elements of it you thought were perhaps embellished in some way?

I've pulled the book out for reference and its sat on the table next to me now.  Just flicking through the first few (very tired) pages I notice that Williams has another book to his name, 'Goon in the block'.  Recon I'll be seeking that one out next!  I'll keep you posted.

David

My edition is a 1958 Copyright, and it has an introduction from Williams that reads thus-

This is an adventure story of the Second World War. It is my own story, but to make it more vivid I have told it as fiction and used the names "John and Phil" for my friends.

So I took that as not only re-naming some of the key players, but also to perhaps embellish the account as a way of making it more dramatic. And frankly, it's so incredibly detailed oriented that it seems a bit embellished to me as remembering the second-to-second happenings, conversations, etc, read as though the story line had been enhanced for the sake of reading like a novel rather than more of a factual account.

And of course, I could be mistaken. Perhaps Williams has a photographic memory of all of this and recorded it just exactly like it's told. In any event, it's held my interest throughout.


Cheers,

RR

Now that's interesting Rande.

Inside my cover of my '49, on the jacket it says 'The book is written in the third person and, for obvious reasons, some of the characters have been redrawn and their names changed.  But the facts, down to the smallest detail, are true'.

Either way, the fact that they used a wooden vaulting horse to conceal the tunnel's trap and to tunnel from is true enough and I believe the 2 escapees made a 'home run'.  Incredible when you think about it!  According to the book Stalag Luft III the prisoners even constructed a similar tunnel by obscuring the digging by surrounding it with people during Apells!  Imagine that! Right under the noses of the guards whilst they were counting the prisoners!

Fascinating stuff!

Now, what's next....!


Right you are Squire, and I'm suitably impressed as those chaps devised some very - shall we say - original and devious measures to fool the goons. How they or anyone could concoct such a ruse is beyond my ken!

Now, I have to ferret out a copy of "Goon  in the Block" since I'm on a roll here with escape accounts!



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Now deeply into "The Complete Sherlock Holmes, vol II". The old bean is reeling with the story/sub-story of "The Valley of Fear". Cripes, what a complete surprise to see it told in this fashion. Very riveting and I'm savouring every word!


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 pm

A little later than advertised;  I've just finished Stalag Luft III by Arthur A Durand. Very interesting and provided a great deal of detail. Durand regularly referenced other books and it is one of these that will be arriving at my work tomorrow, 'Escape from Germany - A history of RAF escapes during the war.' (Aiden Crawley).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
avatar

Age : 60
Location : Chestnut, IL
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 am

Anne Rice - Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis

_________________


"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
What Are You Reading?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ...and you think Royal Mail are slow? (this is a lovely story!)
» Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly )
» Gerry's bedside reading?
» The cod-piece joke in the comments section makes this worth reading....
» Kate McCann’s Diary & Gerry McCann’s Blog Comparison. Renewed lay out for easier reading

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Book Shelf-
Jump to: