HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
undertaker1978

Registration date : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks So Much. Its a pretty good hiding place and much more comfortable than the garage.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"sam"

Registration date : 2012-09-07

PostSubject: Side table   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 am

We currently live in a condo so I don't have room for a true den. I make do with this table and the leather club chair alongside it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 am

Cute cat. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Wow, that cat is awesome looking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I know its not a "cave" but I have clocked in enough time on this flat to call it my "seasonal man cave"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 am

I currently live in an apartment, so no mancave as yet, I must smoke outside. Mrs Fox says we can't move to the desert... so I've been slowly moving it to me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I haven't and I won't create my own place like the one shown in the link. But there are some things that strike a chord so deep that just have to be shared.  

When I was a kid in my teens my buddy and I used to climb up into the Douglas Firs on our property about a hundred feet and sit on the limbs and let the wind blow us around.  It really is a whole different world up there.  So the project shown in the link resonates with me.

MY man cave is about half done...an 8 X 8 platform roofed with polycarbonate roofing and walled on only one side.  The other 3 walls are done with blinds and tarps as they change with the seasons.  Very open air.  But the one  below speaks for itself.  Special.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/newsletters/Woodworking/7/2/article1.htm

Shocked WOW drool  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

Seeing all these pics is not good. Now I have to figure out how to have a spinning studio (wool, not bicycle) AND a smoking room...I wonder if I can send the five year old off to college with his sister next year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Cuervo25_1

Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Briarbabe wrote:
Seeing all these pics is not good. Now I have to figure out how to have a spinning studio (wool, not bicycle) AND a smoking room...I wonder if I can send the five year old off to college with his sister next year?
Simple do both in the same room and sell pipe smokers cardigan sweaters Razz BTW if you should need a spinning wheel The lady that has the farm I work on may have 1 for sale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:05 pm

[quote="Cuervo25_1"]
Briarbabe wrote:
Simple do both in the same room and sell pipe smokers cardigan sweaters :PBTW if you should need a spinning wheel The lady that has the farm I work on may have 1 for sale.
[/quote

Pffft, I need another wheel like I need another hole in the head...what is it and how much? I'm kidding!...sort of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Garage spot, baccy in cabinet on rh side, exhaust fan in ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
APKurt

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:20 am

I smoke outside.  Of course the weather is nearly perfect year 'round.  This is my view every night:

Looking the other direction toward the bar and pool:

During the day:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 am

bump
 cat 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Nothing of my own to add but would love to see some new pics...
 pig 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Well, Here's some really poor photos of the room I keep my pipes in.
And really it just of the pipes and you really can't see them well.
Reckon I'm only good at close ups.

Last edited by Cartaphilus on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:20 am

Holy Jumping Jeepers!!!  Shocked 

affraid 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 am

I'm ashamed of you Cart. Just look at all those empty places in those pipe racks. Tsk, tsk.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:55 am

Ocelot55 wrote:
I'm ashamed of you Cart. Just look at all those empty places in those pipe racks. Tsk, tsk.  Wink 

Okay I know but, in my defense, I just finished making a new rack and sold off some pipes so give me the benefit of the doubt at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 am

I had your address at one time, Ron.  How's the security there?  Goin' out of town anytime soon?  Just curious.

Your pal, Rick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am

My security is a .45 Colt and a sawed off shotgun and I hardly ever leave home and, I'm always open to greeting uninvited visitors sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 pm

I have personally seen Ron's collection. It is much more impressive in person. I wouldn't want to go there without letting him know first, though. LOL

I don't have a smoking cave yet, but I am working on an idea.... *my brain is a bit slow at the moment*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: pics of my cellar   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks to the wonderful guys of the bombing squadron, I was bombarded this weekend.  This forced me to have to re-arrange my cellar.  I still have to catalog and finish putting all the baccy in jars, but this is what I have so far.  My bookshelf is a 5- shelf 6'2" unit.  I am in the process of cleaning off the remaining 2 shelves for more jars.  I also have a wall mounted 12 pipe rack that is full, not shown here.

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Well done JP. Very nice indeed, and thanks for sharing.

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:11 am

Awesome Stash, JP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Maybe this belongs here. I'm not sure if I've posted it before. If I have, you don't have to watch it again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next