HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Maynard58

Registration date : 2014-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:34 pm

I bought a 1964 26ft Airstream Land yacht . last year, it was used by a vender at flea markets etc he sold t shirts socks and things like that he removed all the interior , I updated the bearings wheels tires and brakes and right now all I have in there is a desk, am/fm cd player interior lights are 12 volt. interior is solid white and I replace the sub floor and getting ready to paint that, I tried to post a picture from photo bucket but I couldnt but the way I understand it I have to be a member for 30 days and I just joined, Im a fly tyer too , so its my Pipe smoking Fly tying man cave, wife calls it my man can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Maynard58 wrote:
I bought a 1964 26ft Airstream Land yacht . last year, it was used by a vender at flea markets etc he sold t shirts socks and things like that he removed all the interior , I updated the bearings wheels tires and brakes and right now all I have in there is a desk, am/fm cd player interior lights are 12 volt. interior is solid white and I replace the sub floor and getting ready to paint that, I tried to post a picture from photo bucket but I couldnt but the way I understand it I have to be a member for 30 days and I just joined, Im a fly tyer too , so its my Pipe smoking Fly tying man cave, wife calls it my man can.

Women just don't get it do they, my 36 year old daughter still calls my shop a shed. 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:45 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
Maynard58 wrote:

Women just don't get it do they, my 36 year old daughter still calls my shop a shed. 5)

I call it "my house" because, well, it's where I live. Guy that loaned it to me says it's a '58 or '59.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:26 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Maynard58 wrote:

I call it "my house" because, well, it's where I live. Guy that loaned it to me says it's a '58 or '59.

Yeah but, Airstreams are sweet George, the older the better.
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Yeah but, Airstreams are sweet George, the older the better.

I've got no complaints. Mine's still got the original interior, in pretty good shape. Stove's a little dodgey, but I do most of my cooking outside. A few bullet holes, and the tires are flat; other than that, it's perfect. Had to move out of it last winter, though, when the snow was up over the tops of the windows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullwinkle

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:28 pm

if you want it to last you need to get it up off the ground. 6 concrete post then rent a guy and his large forklift and he can set it up easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maynard58

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Thats a pretty nice place you got there George.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maynard58

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 am

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Gerald_Jeffers/media/FlyfishPipeshack_zps80e28051.jpg.html?o=0 This is mine its completely hulled out Ill be working on it I hope when work picks up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 am

Maynard58 wrote:
http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Gerald_Jeffers/media/FlyfishPipeshack_zps80e28051.jpg.html?o=0 This is mine its completely hulled out Ill be working on it I hope when work picks up.
Hey, that ones pretty sweet too. Would love to have one to make a secondary shop out of
or even living quarters when I get tired of the old woman.

Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Bump for new members to respond
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.stereointegrity.com
Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Sun May 01, 2016 2:18 pm

This thread just makes me drool. With my youngest still at home I have not gotten my man cave yet. As soon as she is out the door the remodel starts!!! The ciunt down is on for Augest of this year!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Bump
pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Bumpity bump

This is where I do my smoking during the winter.  Live in an apartment with 2 kiddo's so smoking I inside is verboten by the misses. Very Happy

BTW I would welcome a resize from the mods, I don't know how Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:53 am

Well she has been out for awhile so here is what I managed to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wanted: Pics of Your Smoking Dens/Man Caves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9