HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Greetings Gents/Ladies,
Another show soon after the CORPS extravaganza is approaching in Vegas. I'll be attending and enjoying the festivites and hopefully will see some of the Brothers there also. It's mandatory that I support Marty Pulvers, a cornerstone of our great hobby. Words can't describe the dedication this man has to our pasttime of pipes and tobacco. This is sure to be a wonderful time for all pipe enthusiasts. Check out the website westcoastpipeshow.com

Doc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Alas! It is on Halloween. Having 2 little ones at home, ages 2 1/2 and 4 1/2, I shall be wandering the streets begging for candy and fending off gobblins and the like Very Happy Pops disappearing for Halloween would be akin to pulling a no show on Christmas morning Shocked Evil or Very Mad

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????   Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 am

Thanks for the update on your Halloween schedule Puff. I can relate totally, and at the age of your children it's the right thing to do. Have fun with the goblins and enjoy a good bowl of baccy when you get back home.
Doc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve Morrisette

Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????   Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Greetings Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I shall have a display and several new pipes and
Ultimate Cigar Mouthpieces at my table in Las Vegas for the 1st annual West Coast Pipe Show.
This is shaping up to be a major event and I hope to see many old friends and to make several new ones.
If you can make it to the show this weekend, please do come by my tables and say hello.
My best to all,
Steve Morrisette
SMpipes.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone of the Brothers attending the Vegas Show????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1