HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dock
BoB's Team

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:32 pm

So I come home today and check my mail. I open the mailbox and pull out an oversized and overstuffed mailing envelope. The name is definetly familiar though I can't quite place it. I get said envelope inside, open it up and find nearly 20 wrapped 10 year old tobacco samples and a note from our own "Natch". There's quite a lot of C&D stuff as well as Rattray's and others. Needless to say this absolutely made my day! I'll be sampling through what's here through X-Mas! Thanks Bro Natch for hooking me up! I'll be lighting some Marlin Flake up tonite! cheers

This sort of thing just seems to happen here far more frequently than elsewhere. Though I've said it before I'm gonna say it again.I'm proud to be associated with you gentlemen. Thanks for your friendship and for the random acts of kindness sent my and your fellow brothers way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Pipey McPiperson

Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Holy Cow! What a nice score! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm

That's Mr. Natural for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Well Son you beat me to the punch, I too received a pkg. from Natch, and I too lit up some Marlin Flake '99, great stuff, how can you thank a fellow puffer and BOBer? Thank you for your generousity, time and expense, Ken tongue rendeer
Pacem en Natch santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm

I got one from Natch today as well! An amazing amount of tobacco to sample and much of it 10 years old. He even threw in a huge sample of Rum Flake because he saw it was on my need to try list. Hell of a guy. Thanks so much sir!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
kilted1
Great Scot!

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Wow! and it ain't even Christmas yet cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Congratulations gentlemen! And Sir Natch, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, me too. I had posted about it in the Secret Santa thread. Thanks Again, Mr. Natural! Very Happy

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeremyt

Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:39 am

Centurian 803 wrote:
Congratulations gentlemen! And Sir Natch, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Ditto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 am

1 year later I'm gonna out the bastid...

For Secret Santa last year he absolutly destroyed me...
Pipe tobacco out the wahoo, snuff, 5 boxs and two ten packs of cigars, ashtrays, I mean he blew my mailmans back out....
I still have a bit of it left..BUT..
I've smoked so many frikkin cigars this year Fidel emailed me and said he was jealous... Matter of fact me telling him the size of the box Natch sent me is what put the ole boy down for the count...lol

Natch is a modest man with a very large heart. Kudos and 3 cheers.

Edited In: and shave gear... A couple dozen balde samples and an old DE Safety razor I carry in the truck...

Seems like there was reading materials too but I can't remember.. Its fluffin late on the East side...lol.

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 am

Way to go Mr. Natch. cheers king santa
Back to top Go down
Pipey McPiperson

Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...   Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:08 pm

You keep it up Natch, and I can think of a certain jolly old fatman, with a white beard who is gonna be TICKED! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yep. More Generosity From a Brother...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1