HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phillpsych

Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?   Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm

I just saw an interesting Oom Paul on eBay... a S.YANIK Meerschaum... very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umfunix

Registration date : 2014-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

sstodvictory wrote:

Oom Paul fans - what setting and tobacco brings forth your enjoyment of this shape?

Steve

I've got 2 oom Pauls, a Savinelli & GBD and they are both great smoking pipes. Love the feel and they clench effortlessly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll play  Twisted Evil  The only Oom Paol or Hungarian as it was also known as that I have which I got from Bro Matia this year, my BBB Own Make "Warwick". Works well with my dentures as this one's small, about a grp 4 sized and light .  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:01 am

I would very much like to find an oom paul. I love full bent pipes, but have yet to find one that is comfortable to clench while working with my hands. Correct drilling is a must though. Any good oom paul pipe makers out there that wont cost an arm and a leg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com

Oom Paul - favorite or seldom smoked?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2