HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you take with you when running errands?
One pipe and a pouch of my favorite.
52%
 52% [ 12 ]
Couple of pipes and a pouch.
26%
 26% [ 6 ]
Full kit of multiple pipes and multiple tobacco.
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
I don't usually smoke while driving so I often don't take a pipe with me.
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Just wondered how the everyone travels when heading out on a few quick errands? Not going to work or the like, you just plan to be gone for at least an hour but may get side tracked and be gone half the day. Do you take a pipe and pouch? Couple of pipes? Full kit with multiple pipes and 2 or 3 tobaccos? Do you ever go out and not take a pipe with you at all?

I cast my vote already, usually just one pipe, sometimes just the one I am smoking or freshly packed. Usually a pouch if I think I will be gone for more than an hour but lotsa times just the pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:41 pm

I just keep 2 pipes and a few varieties of baccy in the car at all times for such errands.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PegLegEd

Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

One small Tupperware snap box. Inside box 1 pipe- 1 tobacco- 1 pack cleaners- 1 tamper- 1 box kitchen matches- 1 box small matches- 1 soft cloth- 1 M/T freezer bag for ashes and 1 empty match box for dead soldier matches.
Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wet Dottle

Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm

There should be an entry for those of us who never take their pipes anywhere... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Usually one briar, in a sock and box and a tin or two of tobacco. Sometimes carry them around in a book bag. Always have a cob in the glove box just in case also. If needs be, I am not too scared to re-pack and have another bowl in the same pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 pm

My errands generally don't take me very far. One pipe usually does the trick.
However, I always keep a couple of pipes, tobacco and a cigar or two in my
man purse for emergencies. Ya never know when ya might get stuck somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokey Joe

Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 pm

2 pipes and a pouch. One good golden rule is to never get stuck somewhere without yer baccy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How many pipes and tobacco do you take with you on errands?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1