HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ol'Dawg

Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 am

Justpipes wrote:
DoverPipes wrote:
DAMN!!!! This is VERY tempting!!! I would love to meet up with the "fellas". I will be headed down to WV that weekend. I just looked on Google Maps and saw that it's only about 300 miles away. Decisions, decisions, decisions scratch scratch scratch

Do it!!!

Ditto!

Jim

PS-If they decide to have a breakfast get together you can take my place as I'm not an early morning person. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am

Do it!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Justpipes wrote:
Do it!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Do it!

Tempted yet!
Back to top Go down
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

Looking forward to meeting some more of the guys I've been jawing with on here, especially EJinVA. Wishing we could get PB down there. Hoping I find a pipe that beckons me to buy it. Been saving some mad money for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm looking forward to meeting up with some Southern BoBers, should be fun, just keep the Wild Turkey Rye away from JP or he'll start preachin'.
Yeah, if PB went he could just swing by SW VA and pick me up,,,,course he might start preachin' even without the WT affraid .
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm going to be looking at pipes, but really looking more at available tobacco. FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bronxbill

Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Breakfast or lunch sounds good to me; I have late afternoon/evening plans. Just let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 pm

DoverPipes wrote:
DAMN!!!! This is VERY tempting!!! I would love to meet up with the "fellas". I will be headed down to WV that weekend. I just looked on Google Maps and saw that it's only about 300 miles away. Decisions, decisions, decisions scratch scratch scratch

DP....I've driven most of the Google-suggested route from HP to Raleigh. Count on 5-ish hours plus stops. It ain't the distance, it's the traffic!!!!! COME ON DOWN Laughing FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aaronbtxnc

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:04 am

I'll be set up there. I don't think I'll have anything new from my shop but I'll have lots of estates and a few of my older pieces there. If the weather's bad this weekend I may get something new cranked out, but the garden and honeydo list have kept me from playing in the shop for a good long while now. I'd like to get something done for the pipe contest, we'll have to see...

Stop by and introduce yourself, I'm the guy on the right in the pic above
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/asbpipes
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Looking forward to seeing you again this year Aaron!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 am

Guys, if it was just a little closer to Kansas I would be there, I love that part of our country and pipes and pipe smoking would just make it that much better.

I am really planning on being in Chicago next month, my son is going to be home from Dubai at the same time. Hopefully see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm

aaronbtxnc wrote:

Looks like Duffy's in Raleigh.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm

I was so looking forward to the TAPS show Saturday and I've been trying to make it happen. But, the deck is stacked against me; I've got a car repair bill, a dentist bill and several other things that came up suddenly, so I'll have to be a no-show at the TAPS show. May try Richmond in the fall, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

EJinVA wrote:
I was so looking forward to the TAPS show Saturday and I've been trying to make it happen. But, the deck is stacked against me; I've got a car repair bill, a dentist bill and several other things that came up suddenly, so I'll have to be a no-show at the TAPS show. May try Richmond in the fall, but no promises.

I am sorry to here that Eric! But, I certainly understand. If it were an event that I would have to travel to, I don't know that I would be able to make it either for some of the same reasons. We know you will be there in spirit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Last minute preparations underway!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!
Back to top Go down
aaronbtxnc

Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 am

About to hit the road now, been up since about 7 this morning. Worked the full time, worked the part time, came home, packed car, showered, and am now thinking I'm gonna be better off leaving before sleeping rather than try to get up in a little over 2 and a half hours. Definitely gonna brew a pot up before I go though.

javascript:emoticonp('What a Face')

Andrew, that's McGuire's Tavern in Hickory taken a few years ago.

Let's see...
tobacco, check
pipes, check (like 250+)
pipe racks, check (like 30+, look in the tote under the table)
camera, check
filled out registration form (sorry again Mr. Swindell), check
$ for table and change, check
now what am I forgetting, oh yeah, sleep can wait 'til later

See you guys in a few hours!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/asbpipes
Dock
BoB's Team

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 pm

aaronbtxnc wrote:
I'll be set up there. I don't think I'll have anything new from my shop but I'll have lots of estates and a few of my older pieces there. If the weather's bad this weekend I may get something new cranked out, but the garden and honeydo list have kept me from playing in the shop for a good long while now. I'd like to get something done for the pipe contest, we'll have to see...

Say....Isn't that guy in the middle Cleveland from "Family Guy"?????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Dock
BoB's Team

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Great pics Mark... I would very much like to impose on someone who attended. Can you write a couple of paragraphs about attendance, pipe prices, the great stuff that you saw and the greater stuff that you bought? Were there any vintage tobacco bargins? Any ephemera? Who else displayed?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Justpipes
The Duke

PostSubject: Re: 13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Danish_Pipe_Guy wrote:
Great pics Mark... I would very much like to impose on someone who attended. Can you write a couple of paragraphs about attendance, pipe prices, the great stuff that you saw and the greater stuff that you bought? Were there any vintage tobacco bargins? Any ephemera? Who else displayed?....

Dock,

See the thread I posted, with photos, on the Round Table.
Back to top Go down

13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2