HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Hard to believe that this is the same guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Man! good stuff but it's weird, I get him mixed up with Jeffery Dean Morgan. Both are excellent actors. They could be brothers. Have you seen the Watchmen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irene Adler
That Woman

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 am

I get them mixed up too. More like twins if you ask me. Very Happy I also get Jennifer Garner and Hillary Swank mixed up sometimes.

Ooooh, here's a question. Do any of you gentlemen ever get told you look like a celebrity????

I am of the firm belief that EVERYONE has a celeb look-alike. Everyone looks a little like someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/amyjomusic
TallSmoke

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 am

I get told I look like the late Christopher Reeves of Superman fame quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishingpipe.blogspot.com
petertschantz

Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 am

lot of folks say I look a lot like Shrek

Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petertschantz.com/
SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 am

Not once and i'm proud of that! Unless you guys think my avatar is George Clooney Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rickf28

Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 am

I use to get Bruce Willis quite a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hard to believe that this is the same guy   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am

I had the same experience as the late Oscar Levant when I was about 13 years old: "I looked like Al Capone, but I lacked his compassion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hard to believe that this is the same guy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: