HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I'm a terrible parent...:-(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
adauria

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm a terrible parent...:-(   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 pm

I would definitely have to reply with something very, very snarky. You shouldn't pass up the opportunity to get some jabs in. Of course, you never know how this vindictive moron could take it out on your daughter, so I guess you can't go too nuts.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm a terrible parent...:-(   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 am

adauria wrote:
I would definitely have to reply with something very, very snarky. You shouldn't pass up the opportunity to get some jabs in. Of course, you never know how this vindictive moron could take it out on your daughter, so I guess you can't go too nuts.

-Andrew

Pretty much this.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm a terrible parent...:-(   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Brainwash the children, brainwash the parents.. enforce 'Group Think' in an Us vs Them struggle.. Program immediate and intense obediance...

So whats the problem?? We like this in America.. I've seen comments wishing death for people that text while driving.. wishing cancer on smokers children.. etc etc etc... This shit aint going to get better, it's just going to get worse...

Personally (and I would not even flinch) I would email the teacher, the principle, the whole school board, the mayor, county official, the state, the feds, and the damn UN and tell them in very clear language to Fuck Off.

Come on Bran. When are you gonna stop holding back and let us know how you really feel? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I'm a terrible parent...:-(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2