HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Honda Prius holds up pretty well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 am

My wife was a first responder on a wreck yesterday....aka it happened right behind her and her James Bond like driving skills saved our relatively new car. After making sure everyone was okay and the cops and emt on the way she snapped a few pics.

[img][/img]

Anyway, I'd say the Honda held up pretty well as far as the crash goes...I would have never guessed it. By the way, everybody was fine. Not a cut, scratch, bruise or contusion to be had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluedigital

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 am

Wow that's not something you see everyday (thank goodness), glad no one was injured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 am

Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/
Back to top Go down
bruins

avatar

Age : 48
Location : the heartland
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 am

that's what happens when the front of your car looks like a ramp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

Looking a bit closer I thing the truck is trying to mount the little Prius.
Back to top Go down
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

EJinVA wrote:
Looking a bit closer I thing the truck is trying to mount the little Prius.

Them would be sum uggggly babbys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

bruins wrote:
that's what happens when the front of your car looks like a ramp.

I have ALWAYS thought that. i used to have a Dodge Caravan like that and I always said, if you rear end someone, they are going to wind up on top of you. I was just really surprised to see the Prius didn't buckle or cave in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Sorry for the triple post, shant happen again.

Here is the car that caused it.



Jeep hit the prius, Prius hit the truck, truck hit a pontiac that I have no pic of. If the wifey had not slammed on the gas the pontiac would have hit her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

RB-5 wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
Looking a bit closer I thing the truck is trying to mount the little Prius.

Them would be sum uggggly babbys

Let's see, the Prius is a Hybrid so what kind of offspring would this produce?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

WOW, glad no one got hurt!
Back to top Go down
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm

EJinVA wrote:
RB-5 wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
Looking a bit closer I thing the truck is trying to mount the little Prius.

Them would be sum uggggly babbys

Let's see, the Prius is a Hybrid so what kind of offspring would this produce?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)

It would have F1 vigor so it would be bigger than the parents....the first generation would be great. then it's just a matter of proper breeding down the line and we can make a whole fleet of weird pri-trucks. Each one to sever a different purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

avatar

Age : 57
Location : McKenzie, Tennessee
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:26 pm

OMG!!! like the others, I'm glad there were no injuries or fatalities!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 pm

EJinVA wrote:
Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/

Asking the same question, I thought a Prius is a Toyota product?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Justpipes wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/

Asking the same question, I thought a Prius is a Toyota product?

Well excuuuuuse me hybrid car police!!! LOL I can't believe I miised that...I looked at that post for a while and was like....I don't get it. Not one of my brightest days for sure lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 am

RB-5 wrote:
Justpipes wrote:
EJinVA wrote:
Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/

Asking the same question, I thought a Prius is a Toyota product?

Well excuuuuuse me hybrid car police!!! LOL I can't believe I miised that...I looked at that post for a while and was like....I don't get it. Not one of my brightest days for sure lol! lol!

You caint git nothing by this here bunch
Back to top Go down
Joseph76

avatar

Location : Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am

Great to hear everybody was ok, including your wife.

That is a Toyota Pruis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Joseph76 wrote:


That is a Toyota Pruis.


So I've been told Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm

What was the douchebag doig backing up fast enough to run over the Toyota and shove it into the other guy behind him??? Laughing Laughing











(never ever admit fault)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Keswick, VA
Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:43 pm

puros_bran wrote:
What was the douchebag doig backing up fast enough to run over the Toyota and shove it into the other guy behind him??? Laughing Laughing











(never ever admit fault)
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy
Moderator
avatar

Age : 53
Location : South of heaven
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Prius holds up pretty well   Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Prius driver could use some work on his parallel parking skills Laughing

_________________
These are horrible times and all sorts of horrible people are prospering, but we must never let this disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to annoy and hinder them at every turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Honda Prius holds up pretty well
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Too Lovely, too much Pretty, Heaven!!
» OP is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
» FLOOD IN THAILAND
» This is pretty darn AMAZING. Post ur thoughts. How does he do it?
» SOMEONE HELP ME VERIFY SOMETHING PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: