HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 9:15 pm

While I'm posting things in this thread that get few replies, is anyone else following the World Chess Championship? bounce
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am

No, but just read about the 7 hour opening match, very intense.

I haven't played in years and was never very good. Maybe it's a good to time to recruit my father for a match and a smoke.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 10:51 am

Not following it. Haven't played in years, I used to play a lot when I was younger
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm

8 matches, 8 draws...4 to go.

I haven't been able to follow live, but I've been reading the recaps and "watching" move-by-move once they're posted afterwards. Looked like Caruana was going to take a full point today - way up on time with Carlsen playing a step behind all match.
Back to top Go down
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 pm

idbowman wrote:
8 matches, 8 draws...4 to go.

I haven't been able to follow live, but I've been reading the recaps and "watching" move-by-move once they're posted afterwards.  Looked like Caruana was going to take a full point today - way up on time with Carlsen playing a step behind all match.

Yeah, Fabi let a big one slip through his fingers today. Sad
Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Sports Page-
Jump to: