Death to Plumbers!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death to Plumbers!   Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Fumus wrote:
"In all my plumbing mishaps, I can’t remember using a claw hammer to fix plastic pipes lol"

What a rube.  You probably didn't even have the strappy black high heeled shoes neither. Wink

What hammer?

Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 D6bddf10Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 29400910Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 114e6110Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 Ddb39b10Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 Cf77ce10Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 Dd692012Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Death to Plumbers!   Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:17 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Fumus wrote:
"In all my plumbing mishaps, I can’t remember using a claw hammer to fix plastic pipes lol"

What a rube.  You probably didn't even have the strappy black high heeled shoes neither. Wink

What hammer?
5)
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Death to Plumbers!   Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 1:59 am

Fumus wrote:

Honestly, I never did have a pair of those shoes. I usually wore a pair of black leather thigh high high healed boats like Rick James wore.
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Death to Plumbers!   Death to Plumbers! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 2:01 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Fumus wrote:

What hammer?

If I had a hammer, I’d hammer in the morning. I’d hammer in the evening. I’d hammer her all over this land.
Back to top Go down

Death to Plumbers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: