HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Stealth Pen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Great Stealth Pen Empty
PostSubject: Great Stealth Pen   Great Stealth Pen EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 6:50 am

My latest gem from Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YK224DZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

...is the Hong Dian Black Forest pen.  For a penny under $13 delivered this is probably the best looking and best writing pen I’ve seen in a long long time.  All metal. Nice heft. Fit and finish on mine is perfect.  I’ve seen product statements that say the nib is Titanium, but I doubt it.  

Mine writes incredibly smoothly.  I’d call it about half way between a fine and medium.  Excellent flow.  The barrel is black, black.  The rest of the metal is dark bronze, black.  The look is very handsome & masculine.  They come in Fine, XFine & Fude (bent calligraphy nib).  Amazon also sells the screw-in nibs in sets of three.  Nice.

Great Stealth Pen 8519bd10

Great Stealth Pen D6bddf10Great Stealth Pen 29400910Great Stealth Pen 114e6110Great Stealth Pen Ddb39b10Great Stealth Pen Cf77ce10Great Stealth Pen Dd692012Great Stealth Pen Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Terry292

Terry292

Registration date : 2009-04-14

Great Stealth Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Stealth Pen   Great Stealth Pen EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:51 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check those out.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Great Stealth Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Stealth Pen   Great Stealth Pen EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:57 pm

Yeah...normally I’d recommend ALMOST any of the PenBBS pens on ETSY at the PenBBS vendor. But they’re getting more and more expensive for budget pens and these are pretty stunning items.

Great Stealth Pen D6bddf10Great Stealth Pen 29400910Great Stealth Pen 114e6110Great Stealth Pen Ddb39b10Great Stealth Pen Cf77ce10Great Stealth Pen Dd692012Great Stealth Pen Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Great Stealth Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Stealth Pen   Great Stealth Pen EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 6:42 pm

That is an excellent looking pen. I may have to look into one of those.
Back to top Go down

Great Stealth Pen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Pen & Parchment-
Jump to: